IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - NASA Proves Islam is a trur religion  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

NASA Proves Islam is a trur religion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
airmano View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NASA Proves Islam is a trur religion
    Posted: 13 September 2015 at 11:28am
@Islam Hashtag
Since you posted Surah 55 let's have a closer look at it.
Just to give you a glimpse on the impact the Quran has on a dis-believer has I give you my feelings as I go through the individual verses. Since it is a bit long I only comment about the first part of it:

Quote 1) Most Gracious!
2. It is He Who has taught the Qur�an.
3. He has created man:
4. He has taught him speech (and intelligence)

1 and 2 are not provable. Phantasy.
3,4) Science tells otherwise

Quote 6. And the herbs and the trees � both (alike) bow in adoration.
Frankly, this is nonsense !

Quote 7. And the Firmament has He raised high, and He has set up the Balance (of Justice),
I don't see the link between Firmament and Justice.
It is again a set of non provable statements.

Quote 8. In order that ye may not transgress (due) balance.
9. So establish weight with justice and fall not short in the balance.
Usual heaven and hell business

Quote 10. It is He Who has spread out the earth for (His) creatures:
We know that this is wrong

Quote 11. Therein is fruit and date-palms, producing spathes (enclosing dates);
12. Also corn, with (its) leaves and stalk for fodder, and sweet-smelling plants.
Trivialities.

Quote 13. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Well....

Quote 14. He created man from sounding clay like unto pottery
Scientifically seen: Plain nonsense !

Quote 15. And He created Jinns from fire free of smoke:
Jinns don't exist. Made out of "smokeless fire" !! This is even more nonsensical.

Quote 16. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Here we go again.

Quote 17. (He is) Lord of the two Easts and Lord of the two Wests:
No information content.

Quote 18. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
it's getting boring and unfortunately this is not the last time that this verse shows up in this surah....

It may be hard for you to swallow, but this is what I feel when I read the Quran. I can't help it.

C'est la vie: Airmano

Edited by airmano - 14 September 2015 at 1:35am
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses (Albert Einstein 1954, in his "Gods Letter")
ISLAM HASHTAG View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ISLAM HASHTAG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2015 at 5:50am
Exactly,
There is lots more than this phony miracles to observe in the world and universe.

Allah has braught a special surah to the people who want to observe the world and universe and who wants to connect things scientifically.

Take a look at this surah:http://goo.gl/FJPvjO
airmano View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2015 at 12:02am
Quote Islam Hashtag:
As if you would become muslim if the golden ratio you are trying measure comes exact.

It is not exact. Period.
It takes indeed a bit more than some phony miracles to convince me.

Airmano

Edited by airmano - 09 September 2015 at 12:03am
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses (Albert Einstein 1954, in his "Gods Letter")
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2015 at 7:01am
Originally posted by airmano airmano wrote:

Quote I got 11/7 = 1.57

Another miracle !
Not only is it close to Golden Ratio it is also Pi/2=90� (2*1.57=3.14 !!!).

Shocked How could I have missed that?

Praise the FSM!  Bless His Noodly Appendages! LOL

Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.
ISLAM HASHTAG View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ISLAM HASHTAG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2015 at 1:20am
As if you would become muslim if the golden ratio you are trying measure comes exact.
airmano View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2015 at 12:58pm
@Ron
Quote I got 11/7 = 1.57

Another miracle !
Not only is it close to Golden Ratio it is also Pi/2=90� (2*1.57=3.14 !!!).
Looking at Eulers number 2.18... it is also not very far away.

Impressive.
------------------------------------------------------

Quote Islam Hashtag
I have one little advice request,
Look at the verse of Quran "(2:23)which asks the people who don't believe in Allah to produce a single chapter like Quran and call their witnesses.This challenge was given to the people 1400 yrs back and no one has succeeded yet.

I took the challenge and did bring up a poem at least as good as any Surah of the Quran here.
You can follow/participate in this discussion in Rons thread here.

Airmano

Edited by airmano - 07 September 2015 at 1:24pm
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2015 at 4:39pm
For those having trouble with the latest link, here it is again (fixed): http://nrich.maths.org/7668

By the way, Islam Hastag, did you actually do the exercise described in this link?  If so, what numbers did you get?  Did the number 1.618 come up at all?

I got A = 0.9, B = 1.0 and C = 1.5 (inches).  So C/B = 1.5, and B/A = 1.1.  Nowhere near the Golden Ratio.  (I'd like to see a hand with a B/A = 1.618, by the way.  It would be freaky.)

For my arm/hand ratio (#5 in the exercise), I got 11/7 = 1.57.  Not bad, but not 1.618 either.  Anyway, the division between arm and wrist is fairly arbitrary (as are most of the others).  If I measured again I could easily get a smaller or larger number.
Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2015 at 2:06am
Originally posted by ISLAM HASHTAG ISLAM HASHTAG wrote:

Originally posted by Tim the plumber Tim the plumber wrote:

Originally posted by ISLAM HASHTAG ISLAM HASHTAG wrote:

An advice,just google search the image of the ratio of human body,there is number of evident proof there.
Please explain which ratios on the human body are the same as this number. Also please explain what this ratio is, I could only find a number which is not a ration, it needs another number for that.

This is an enrich your mathematics site which will explain all your calculations.Try it.(http://nrich.maths.org/7668)

I have watched some of the first ridiculious video. I will not waste my time on any other distraction.

You will have to explain some of it. Point out which bits of the human body have the ratio in the first video. YOU DO IT. not a link.

Avoiding this will demonstrate that you know it is wrong in the first place.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic