IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Is Hell ‘Jahannam’ a Black Hole?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Is Hell �Jahannam� a Black Hole?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hafyan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2015 at 1:38am
There is a clear match between the characteristics of hell in the Qur'an and those of black holes. This matching did not come in vain
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2015 at 10:17am
Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

As I've said before the real world in which we live in is created by satan, meaning that what we have today is his handy work.

You don't believe that Allah is the Creator of the world? Confused
Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2015 at 10:52am
Originally posted by Ron Webb Ron Webb wrote:

You don't believe that Allah is the Creator of the world? Confused

Of course he did you phool.

All I've said was that satan has deceived the world into thinking that the world is a globe and that we fly in space. Oh and don't forget the satan inspired science books that you read.Smile
La Ilaha IllAllah
hafyan View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hafyan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2015 at 11:42pm
"to precede others better than to wait till they exceed you".
'
what I mean is Muslim always wait until the others discover something, when they do that, Muslim come to say this discovery already written in our holly book Alquraan since 1400 years!.
let us now score one goal!
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2015 at 10:24am
I don't find much basis for comparision.

Originally posted by hafyan hafyan wrote:

First: Both have the same name:

Maybe, but a black hole is not literally black in colour.  It is more like invisible.

Quote Second: Both have gravitational force

A black hole has gravitational force, but so does just about everything else in the universe, so it's really not a relevant similarity.  Also, how do you get gravitation from "they hear from it a dreadful inhalation while it boils up"?  Can you hear gravity?  Does gravity boil up?

Quote Third: Both can dilate the time:

True, but black holes dilate time in the opposite way from what I think you intend for Hell.  Fifty thousand years of "real" time as measured by the rest of the universe would take place in only one day as perceived by someone near the event horizon of a black hole.

Quote Fourth: Both can pelletize gases:

I have no idea what that means, and your explanation doesn't help.  However, There is no black hole wrapping around the sun.

Quote Fifth: Both can stretch and enlarge bodies:

Yeah, this one was pretty funny.  The quotation from Surat Al Araf is about entering Paradise, not Hell; and the expression "until a camel enters into the eye of a needle" is clearly used to indicate that it is impossible for unbelievers to enter Heaven, not that this is how it happens.

Quote Sixth: Both are never full

My understanding is that as more matter enters the black hole, its diameter increases.  Mind you, time and space are so distorted that there may be a frame of reference in which the suface area may remain constant.  If so, I'd be interested in knowing your source of this information.

Quote Seventh: Both exist in the Heaven:

I wasn't aware that astronomers had located Heaven. Wink

Quote Eighth: Both can be seen in the worldly life:

Well, not really.  First, as I said above, black holes are essentially invisible.  They cannot be directly observed because not even light can escape from them.  That may be nitpicking, of course, because their accretion discs (the region where matter is falling into it) may be observable as gamma or X-ray radiation.  However, no one has observed one yet as far as I know.    Certainly you're not going to see it "in worldly life" just by looking up in the sky.

Maybe more to the point, my reaction is the same as with point #2 above.  Sure, black holes may be observable with the right equipment and under the right circumstances, but what isn't?  If it is made of matter, it is observable at least in principle.
Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.
AasiaAbdullah View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AasiaAbdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2015 at 3:18am
An interesting thought. But nothing conclusive.

Edited by AasiaAbdullah - 25 August 2015 at 3:20am
Hussain412 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hussain412 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2020 at 12:23pm
Hello Mr. Mohammed 

I heard your view from a long time on YouTube and I found it quite plausible. Later, I did my own research and found new Quranic and scientific evidence that supports this view. However, I still want to read your book to have an accurate background to build new conclusions upon.

Kind regards,
Hussain Alaithan 

Muhammad Saad View Drop Down

Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muhammad Saad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2020 at 7:39pm
Hell is above skys while black holes are below skys.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic