IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Europe
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Mistreated by a Major UK Company  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mistreated by a Major UK Company

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 123ab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mistreated by a Major UK Company
    Posted: 14 July 2015 at 11:57am
Assalamu Alaykum,

I was treated very badly by a major UK supermarket. To see more of my story, to help me and to find out which UK supermarket I am referring to, please see this link where you can watch a very short video (1:46 minutes long) and fill in a short form (less than one minute).

Please fill in this form and share it with your UK contacts.

http://informationpi.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/supermarket.html

In a nutshell, my story is that the supermarket appears to have destroyed evidence that would have proven that it breached my contract and that it has made claims to have addressed the issues I raised but has never shown me any evidence to support its claims.

The human resources manager (in training) that I was instructed to see for further information about a forthcoming meeting openly declared on his personal Facebook page that he is "fluent in buls""t and sarcasm"

The supermarket has still not answered some important questions.

The supermarket still insists that it did not breach my contract.
I am having problems of getting any noteworthy attention.

I have been feeling depressed about this for a very long time now.

My case has been brushed under the carpet and the company has denied even the things that are written on paper. The company seems to be pleased that I have so far not been able to do anything about the matter.

I have learnt from this matter that the state of free legal advice in this country is very poor.

I feel forgotten and feel that I can easily be mistreated by big companies with near impunity. I feel my life has been a joke.

I am now out of time to take legal action against the company and the only thing I can think of doing now is publicizing the matter...but no one so far seems to care.

Edited by 123ab - 14 July 2015 at 11:58am
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2015 at 3:46am
Wa Alaikum Asalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Sometimes as individuals we cannot do anything against forces greater than us. The corporates of this world bribe and cheat. Sometimes if we fight these people as individuals then we may end up losing more than we started with.

I have a case in Sharjah where my local lawyer illegally got the cheque from the court after I had cancelled hi power of attorney. In hindsight, he inteneed to keep the money from the start.

People in power and authority do not have any sense of justice nor integrity nor human decency any more.

I think we just have to shrug our collective shoulders and move on. One good thing about all this is that if you are a believer then pray and leave justice to the One who is the Just.
La Ilaha IllAllah
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 July 2015 at 2:59pm
If you started using the same kind of thinking that you have demonstrated on the Moon thread everybody around you will think you are mad.

I think you are mad due to the way you have posted on this forum.

In order to have people not think that you are mad you must choose to live in the real world. This is in your power to do. Please choose to have an easier life by living in the real world.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic