IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - British Woman Marries Dolphin  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

British Woman Marries Dolphin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wasi siddiqui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: British Woman Marries Dolphin
    Posted: 03 January 2006 at 4:34pm
JERUSALEM, Israel ï¿½ Sharon Tendler met Cindy 15 years ago. She said it was love at first sight. Last week she finally took the plunge and proposed. The lucky "guy" plunged right back.

In a modest ceremony at Dolphin Reef in the southern Israeli port of Eilat, Tendler, a 41-year-old British citizen, apparently became the world's first person to "marry" a dolphin.

Dressed in a white dress, a veil and pink flowers in her hair, Tendler got down on one knee on the dock and gave Cindy a kiss. And a piece of herring.

"It's not a perverted thing. I do love this dolphin. He's the love of my life," she said yesterday, upon her return to London.Tendler, who said she imports clothes and promotes rock bands in England, has visited Israel several times a year since first meeting the dolphin.

When asked in the past if she had a boyfriend, she would always reply, "No. I'm going to end up with Cindy." On Wednesday, she made it official, sort of. While she acknowledged the "wedding" had no legal bearing she did say it reflected her deep feelings toward the bottlenosed, 35-year-old object of her affection.

kenski70 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenski70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2006 at 2:14pm
This woman needs a hobby.
Sorry about that turn signal,I must have fallen asleep.
Servetus View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Servetus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2006 at 5:09pm

[tongue-in-cheek mode on]

This story is disconcerting.  I cannot believe that Sharon Tendler would actually name her dolphin husband Cindy!

[tongue-in-cheek mode off]

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2006 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by Servetus Servetus wrote:

[tongue-in-cheek mode on]

This story is disconcerting.  I cannot believe that Sharon Tendler would actually name her dolphin husband Cindy!

[tongue-in-cheek mode off]

You know, this is the most stupidist and idoitic thing I have ever ever read!!

I understand that she loves the dolphin but...................

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Colin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2006 at 10:07pm
Sounds like the woman has totally flipp(er)ed....
Abeer23 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abeer23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2006 at 10:36pm

She doesn't need a hobby she needs help  Or maybe a husband would do the trick.

Salaam

Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2006 at 5:08am
Colin, Abeer....
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 January 2006 at 2:10pm
But everybody must seek out the true porpoise of their life....
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic