IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - the Jerusalem conflict  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

the Jerusalem conflict

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: the Jerusalem conflict
    Posted: 30 May 2015 at 10:44am
I was listening this morning to a program talking about the tablets that describe the lives of the Jews during the Babylonian exile.... the tablets recently found in southern Iraq... and it got me to thinking....

The conflict in Jerusalem
... the real reason for the objection to the state of Israel
Zionism ? - the return of the Jews to the Holy Land
As far as I can see the Jews have always been returning, or trying to return to the Holy Land
the only thing the creation of the state of Israel did, was to put into place a government run by Jews rather than Britain

> So what is the problem?
As I see it, the problem is that the muslim believes that the Jew will impose a dhimmi status on them.
The problem is the Jew believes the muslim will impose a dhimmi status on them.

> So the question becomes what is the truth?
I do know that the qur'an specifically calls for the humiliation of other people... for the humbling of other peoples to the authority of the islamic ruler... an imposition of a dhimmi status.
What does the Jewish law require?
As far as I know the Jews go by Democratic law... where all have equal status... now this might be incorrect because I think it is also true that only a Jew can serve in the military of Israel....
and yet, I understand this, because how could any Jew trust a muslim?
and by the same token if muslims were to rule, how could any muslim trust any Jew to fight beside him, and with him?

> So the question is, is there any way to ever fix this rift between peoples?
How come other lands can do it?  fight side by side with people of other religion and even no religion?
It seems to me that what has to change is the ideology.
Christianity embraces all people... this has to be the answer to why can other countries and nations can do it... fight together without fearing one another... they fight together for their nation... allowing each whatever god or practice that he chooses...
Christianity does not impose itself... it invites... it allows one to choose... and God to judge....
it is the Christian nations... the western nations... the ones that do not seek to make dhimmi's of anyone, but to treat all equally.

Edited by Caringheart - 30 May 2015 at 10:45am
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2015 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

.... the tablets recently found in southern Iraq... and it got me to thinking.....   ..

Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2015 at 2:48pm
"The power of forgiveness is the far better response"...

Forgiveness of Japan... (after war)
forgiveness of Germany  (after war)
forgiveness of Nelson Mandela
forgiveness of the Hutu's and the Tutsi's (after devastating bloodshed)

Forgiveness is the way forward...
in peace.

Forgiveness is what Yshwe teaches...
'forgive them, they know not what they do'

Only evil doesn't know how to forgive.

Who is it that does not forgive?
Does Russia forgive?
Does China forgive?
Who else ....?
Who is it that revives old battles instead of laying them to rest?
Pakistan?  India?  How do they fare on forgiveness?
Iran?
Burma/Myanmar?

Edited by Caringheart - 12 November 2015 at 2:52pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2015 at 1:23pm
Caringheart,

The World political stage is not what you and I think it is, I have been reliably informed by my 'conspiracy theorist' friend that the world events are controlled by a handful of men.

Please read this if you have the time.

He also says that Saddam Hussein of Iraq and Yasser Arafat of Palestine were freemasons. This is very hard to believe.
La Ilaha IllAllah
Matt Browne View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Browne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2015 at 5:52am
The world events are controlled by a handful of men?

This is like saying no humans ever landed on the moon.

Some folks just love this kind of nonsense. So please, get real. A world of 7 billion people can't be controlled by a handful of men. This claim is a hoax. Like the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

A religion that's intolerant of other religions can't be the world's best religion --Abdel Samad
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people--Eleanor Roosevelt
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2015 at 6:38am
Originally posted by Matt Browne Matt Browne wrote:

Some folks just love this kind of nonsense. So please, get real. A world of 7 billion people can't be controlled by a handful of men. This claim is a hoax. Like the Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

You have not seen the Moon thread where Abu tell us all that the earth is flat or a cube or whatever he imagines at the time...

I think he might be getting a little better.

Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2015 at 3:00pm

Get real Herr Braun,

This world is run by conglomerates and the banking cartel. Yes, out of seven billion people, they only number a handful. And they don't care how many people die. In fact their aim is to get rid of half the world population so it will be easier for them to control the population like cattle.
La Ilaha IllAllah
Tim the plumber View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim the plumber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2015 at 12:53am
Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

Get real Herr Braun,

This world is run by conglomerates and the banking cartel. Yes, out of seven billion people, they only number a handful. And they don't care how many people die. In fact their aim is to get rid of half the world population so it will be easier for them to control the population like cattle.

Poeple who don't actually engage with the real world and go around spouting drivel will act as a destraction from real issues and stop the general people doing good things.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic