IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic Finance
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Islamic banking  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Islamic banking

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote webcrest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2016 at 1:46am
I am thinking to buy a house by Islamic Banking. Discussion with different Islamic school of thoughts made me more confused. Can anyone guide me in better way?
Ceo3 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceo3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2016 at 9:28pm
True that there is no agreement on home financing with Islamic Banks whether it is truly shariah compliant. What Islamic Banks offer is they purchase home along with buyer and over the lifetime of agreement the buyer pays rent and buys over the banks share to eventually become sole owner. They add a profit which is included in the loan.

While i dont believe this to be the best product they can offer, i do think it is better than pure interest based home finance. You could also rent thereby avoiding all this.

However should you proceed make sure your property in good location so value increase, try to give a bigger deposit and what the total is that you paying the bank over the loan period.

All the best Insha Allah
onlinequran5 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote onlinequran5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2017 at 5:52am
I heard from many bankers that the Islamic banks also offer interest base loan and investment.
ZAHRA1234 View Drop Down
Female islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZAHRA1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2018 at 12:51am
Noor-e-hidayat View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Noor-e-hidayat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2019 at 2:55am
100% Agreed broClap
SyedaSM View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SyedaSM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 January 2020 at 1:29am

AlHuda CIBE is proud to offer highly structured and innovatively designed Distance Learning Programs with an interactive methodology under the supervision of renowned professors, Shariah scholars and Professionals. These programs are particularly designed for the individuals who do not have time from their busy schedules to attend the classes and consequently miss the opportunities to sharpen and polish their expertise.

Programs:

• Executive Diploma in Islamic Banking & Finance (12 months)
  • Certified Takaful Professional (06 Months)
  • Certified Sukuk Professionals (06 Months)
  • Certified Islamic Microfinance Manager (04 Months)
  • Certified Islamic Fund Manager (04 Months)

These courses are very prevalent in local and international markets, due to robust growth in Shariah compliant banking and finance sector globally. We have alumni above 10,000 globally, and the popularity of our distinctive courses is due to our presence of our students in various countries

For more information contact: [email protected]
Soleh View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Soleh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2020 at 9:46am
There is my website about islamic banking islamictubeuk.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic