IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Prophets Muhammad
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Majestic Muhammad (pbuhf)  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Majestic Muhammad (pbuhf)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslim75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Majestic Muhammad (pbuhf)
    Posted: 19 April 2015 at 8:53am
The first time Jibril (peace on him) came to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family), he told Muhammad: "read". He told him that 3 times. Muhammad does not know how to read.

Surah 9 starts without the Name of Allah. It starts without Bismillah Rahman Rahim. It ends with two verses in praise of Muhammad.

This is a testimony from the Qur'an of the supreme greatness of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family)

Edited by Muslim75 - 19 April 2015 at 11:09am
Muslim75 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslim75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2015 at 9:17am
The Mosque of the Prophet. The Tomb of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) is beneath the green dome, as well as those of Abu Bakr and Umar

The Tomb of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) beneath the green dome, and those of Abu Bakr and Umar (may God be well pleased with them) 

The graves of Companions of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family), respectively Abu Ubayda and Abdurrahman Ibn awf, in Jordan

Edited by Muslim75 - 19 April 2015 at 9:19am
Muslim75 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslim75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2015 at 9:20am
"(Prayer of Allah on the one) before whose generosity the clouds and the seas lowered themselves."

"O Allah pray on the Unlettered Prophet who is more radiant than the full moon, and more generous than the cloud carrying water and the masses of water of the sea."

"O Allah pray on him whose light made the flowers to blossom."

Imam Jazuli
Muslim75 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslim75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2015 at 9:25am

"If those who love the people of the household of Muhammad are called heretics, let all men and jinns bear witness that I am a heretic."

Imam Shafi

"(....)The source of the divine mercy, sparkling like diamond, certain in his truth, embracing the center of intellingences and meanings"
Ahmad Tijani talking about Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) 

Rumi said that Allah Azza Wa Jall told Muhammad through inspiration: "Stay only with the lovers, from others, stay away''

"I am dust under the feet of Muhammad, the chosen one (Al Mustafa)"
Rumi

Edited by Muslim75 - 19 April 2015 at 9:26am
Muslim75 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslim75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2015 at 9:37am

"By Allah, Allah will never disgrace you, for by Allah, you keep good relations with your Kith and kin, speak the truth, help the poor and the destitute, entertain your guests generously and assist those who are stricken with calamities."

Khadija Al Kubra, speaking to Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family)

"Were you to look at his facial traits
They shine like a lightning thunder blaze"

Aisha, talking about Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family)

Juwayria, the Mother of the Believers (may God be well pleased with her) was known for her great beauty. Aisha says the instant she saw her, she knew Muhammad would marry her. This a Hadith of Juwayria:

"The Mother of the Believers Juwayria Bint Al Harith said that the Prophet came out from her apartment in the morning as she was busy in performing the dawn prayer. He came back in the forenoon and found her sitting there. The Prophet said, "Are you still in the same position as I left you. She said yes. Thereupon the Prophet said: I recited four words three times after I had left you, if they were to be weighed against all you have recited since morning, they would be heavier. These are: Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi, `adada khalqihi, wa rida nafsihi, wa zinatah `arshihi, wa midada kalimatihi

Glory and Praise to Allah, as many times as the number of His creatures, and as many times as the Good Pleasure of His Self,  and the weight of His Throne, and the ink that may be used in writing His words."  (Muslim)

The owner of the Throne is the most glorious (Ahmadu in Arabic)
And here on earth is the most praised one (Muhammadu in Arabic)

Abu Talib

Abu Bakr said: "Revere Muhammad by revering the members of his family." (Bukhari)

Edited by Muslim75 - 19 April 2015 at 10:34am
Muslim75 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslim75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2015 at 10:16am
Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) calls to him one of his most famous Companions, Ubayy Ibn Ka'b (may God be well pleased with him), but Ubayy did not respond because he was praying. When he later explained it to Muhammad, Muhammad rebuked him:

Narrated Abu Hurairah, that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) came out to Ubayy bin Ka'b, and the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "O Ubayy!" And he was performing Salat, so Ubayy turned around but he did not respond to him, so Ubayy finished his Salat quickly. Then he turned to the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) and said: 'As-Salamu 'Alaikum, O Messenger of Allah!' The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: 'Wa 'Alaikum As-Salam - what prevented you from responding to me when I called you Ubayy?' He said: 'O Messenger of Allah! I was performing Salat.' So he said: 'Do you not find among what Allah revealed to me: Respond to Allah and to the Messenger when they call you to what gives you life?' He said: 'Of course, I shall not repeat that, if Allah wills.' He said: 'Would you like for me to teach you a Surah the likes of which has neither been revealed in the Tawrah (the Torah), nor the Injil (the Gospel), nor the Zabur (the Psalms), nor in the entire Qur'an?' He said: "Yes, O Messenger of Allah!' The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: 'What do you recite in your Salat?' He said: 'I recite Umm Al-Qur'an.' So the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: 'By the One in Whose Hand is my soul! The like of it has neither been revealed in the Tawrah, nor the Injil nor the Zabur, nor in the Furqan. It is the seven oft-repeated, and the Magnificent Qur'an which I was given.'"

(Tirmidhi)
Muslim75 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslim75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2015 at 10:31am
Hadith: "The Mother of the Believers Juwayria Bint Al Harith said that the Prophet came out from her apartment in the morning as she was busy in performing the dawn prayer. He came back in the forenoon and found her sitting there. The Prophet said, "Are you still in the same position as I left you. She said yes. Thereupon the Prophet said: I recited four words three times after I had left you, if they were to be weighed against all you have recited since morning, they would be heavier. These are: Subhan-Allahi wa bihamdihi, `adada khalqihi, wa rida nafsihi, wa zinatah `arshihi, wa midada kalimatihi

Glory and Praise to Allah, as many times as the number of His creatures, and as many times as the Good Pleasure of His Self,  and the weight of His Throne, and the ink that may be used in writing His words."  (Muslim)

"(....) O Allah pray on him (Muhammad, peace be upon him and his family) as many times as the weight of Your Throne, and as many times as the summit of Your Good Pleasure, and the ink that may be used in writing Your words, and the maximum of Your mercy." 

Muhammad Al Jazuli

"O Allah pray on our leader Muhammad as You prayed on our leader Ibrahim and bless our leader Muhammad and the family of our leader Muhammad, as You blessed the family of our leader Ibrahim, in the universes, You are Praiseworthy and Glorious; as many times as the number of Your creatures, and as many times as the Good Pleasure of His Self, and the ink that may be used in writing Your words..."

Muhammad Al Jazuli

Edited by Muslim75 - 19 April 2015 at 11:15am
Muslim75 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslim75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2015 at 10:42am

There was a woman who lost a loved one (probably an uncle) at Badr, because he was executed by order of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). She composed some poetry on the occasion about the event, in which she talked about the loved one she lost. In this poetry she also praised Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family). She later became Muslim. Parts of her praise of Muhammad are:

"O Muhammad, are you not the best man begotten from a good woman
And from such a nation and your fathers were really great men"

and

"What harm would it have done if you pardoned him ?"

Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family) was pleased with the poem. He said that had he come to know about it, he would have pardoned that man.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic