IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Conspiracy Theories
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - who to hate: Jews or Zionists  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

who to hate: Jews or Zionists

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2007 at 3:34pm

By the way, why is this topic posted in the "conspiracy theory" section???

Just for attracting conspirators of your ilk.

mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2007 at 5:25pm

"Maryah, what does "slopping the hogs" mean?"

It means feeding the leftovers to the pigs, or swine. They are like garbage disposals, You throw the trash as them"! Sacque la basura!

"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
sulooni View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sulooni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2007 at 6:07am

we should just hate zionist..not necessarily jews.

and of course munafiqs...hypocrits...like so called muslim governments who are slaves to america and the zionist regime...

but i wont mention any names saudi...

www.islamquest.net

Edited by sulooni
www.insight-info.com/forum/default
pauline35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pauline35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2007 at 7:19am
My Prime Minister stood up high to President Bush, declining his offer to impose sanction on Iran for manufacturing nuclear power and weapon. As a muslim country, my ex-Prime Minister, Tun Dr. Mahathir sacked ex-deputy Prime Minister for colaborating with World Bank to push for IMF loan in to Malaysia.

Now I finally understand why he did that.
BMZ View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BMZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 March 2007 at 9:55am

Originally posted by pauline35 pauline35 wrote:

My Prime Minister stood up high to President Bush, declining his offer to impose sanction on Iran for manufacturing nuclear power and weapon. As a muslim country, my ex-Prime Minister, Tun Dr. Mahathir sacked ex-deputy Prime Minister for colaborating with World Bank to push for IMF loan in to Malaysia.

Now I finally understand why he did that.

Pauline, Your country stood strong during the 97 crash and crisis. I remember the steps taken then. The Chinese, the Malays and the Indians all stood together and came out of the crisis without a single dollar help from the IMF. Malaysia succeeded because it did not shake hands with the IMF. Indonesia did and look what happened?

I also remember when Mahathir appealed for fighting the crisis as Malaysians the Chinese and malay tycoons brought in billions of dollars within a few nights.

Malaysia boleh! and Malaysia did it.

Note: For those who do not know the Malay language, boleh means can.

BR

BMZ

pauline35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pauline35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2007 at 5:27am
Brother BMZ, thank you for praising my country. Not only have I understood the steps taken were very islamic but also the most rational one.

Today's generation in Malaysia especially those coming from Kuala Lumpur, be aware because Malaysians tend to preserve harmonious atmospheric conditions wherever we go. If one foreigner mess with one Malaysian's Indian, he/she is messing with the whole Malaysians be it Chinese or Malay.   

Edited by pauline35
Al-kafir View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al-kafir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 March 2007 at 8:33am

Originally posted by pauline35 pauline35 wrote:

Brother BMZ, thank you for praising my country. Not only have I understood the steps taken were very islamic but also the most rational one.

Today's generation in Malaysia especially those coming from Kuala Lumpur, be aware because Malaysians tend to preserve harmonious atmospheric conditions wherever we go. If one foreigner mess with one Malaysian's Indian, he/she is messing with the whole Malaysians be it Chinese or Malay.   

Thousands die in Thai shadow war

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/asia/article1563 400.ece

Quote IT IS the shoes of the murdered bus passengers that everyone remembers. Nine corpses, nine sets of footwear � a girl�s plastic sandals, a boy�s trainers and clean white socks, a woman�s sensible casuals � all lined up by the jungle roadside.

The scene marked another grim milestone in an insurgency that has torn apart Thailand�s three majority Muslim provinces for the past three years.

First, the attackers threw a grenade to stop the minibus. Then they shot dead the passengers, one by one. Only the driver survived. The executioners heard him gabbling to Allah for forgiveness, realised he was not a Buddhist and spared him.

The latest insurgents borrow political and military techniques from Iraq and Lebanon. Their favoured method is the drive-by assassination by a pillion-riding gunman on a motorbike. They also slit throats and cut off heads as examples.

One officer in Thai military intelligence shows visitors photographs recording the eviscerated bodies of Buddhist monks, images so stark that they have been kept out of the Thai press for fear of igniting a pogrom.

De facto ethnic cleansing is already in progress. When the Thai-Chinese community celebrated the year of the pig, a feast calculated to incite loathing for the infidels, militants unleashed 50 bomb and arson attacks on their businesses. The targets included a large rubber factory that lost more than �5m of stock.

Many Chinese are planning to sell up and go. But Ah Seng, an elderly Chinese herbalist living with his wizened wife in an open-fronted wooden shop-house, laughed at the thought that he would ever leave.

Yes. This all sounds vey harmonious and "atmospheric". Ideologically inspired mass murder has such an effect.

pauline35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pauline35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 March 2007 at 7:06am
Based on your sound judgement or based on your crossed-eyed to achieve verdict of your own??

You have the most irrational views of your own. Who put IMF into Thailand? Was it Malaysian Bank or World Bank? That is the answer to your tunnel vision. This time if I am your lecturer, I shall grade you 'D' for Dead vision.

Edited by pauline35
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic