IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Conspiracy Theories
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - who to hate: Jews or Zionists  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

who to hate: Jews or Zionists

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 October 2006 at 5:19pm

Originally posted by rami rami wrote:

Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

If a muslim claims all jews are zionist they are not good muslims, jews are amognst the fiersest enemies of zionists. I my self have met a number of jews who i would consider to be good people. 

It is haram to hate jews as a people as allah houners them in the Quran, rasism in islam is haram.

Salaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,

Jazzak Allah Khayr, Brother Rami and Whisper!

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
Sawtul Khilafah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sawtul Khilafah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 November 2006 at 4:15pm

Yes it's true, not all Jews are Zionists, and it's mainly the Zionists who oppose Islam and Muslims.

By the way, why is this topic posted in the "conspiracy theory" section???

ejdavid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ejdavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2006 at 10:29am
Monkies and Pigs

Over and over I read posts from 'so called Muslims' that Jews are descended from monkies and pigs. Does anyone know why a Muslim might believe this?

Edited by ejdavid
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2006 at 10:16am

Over and over I read posts from 'so called Muslims' that Jews are descended from monkies and pigs. Does anyone know why a Muslim might believe this?

Really? Where do you read such poetry? They do that after looking at you or just by sampling your behaviour?

My experience is that whenever you post something folks just go past it holding their noses. Look, this one has been parked here since 17th Nov and no one seems to like its odour.

mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2006 at 10:39am
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

Really? Where do you read such poetry? They do that after looking at you or just by sampling your behaviour?

My experience is that whenever you post something folks just go past it holding their noses. Look, this one has been parked here since 17th Nov and no one seems to like its odour.

Salaams

Hmmm never did believe in "slopping the hogs".

I'm in an "ornery" mood, as an american would put it.

Yes brother Whisper, it does get rather smelly when certain folks come around. Would seem as if a good bath would be the order.

But then, some stink cannot be hid. Time to fumigate.

Edited by Maryah
"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2006 at 3:22pm

Sister Maryah,

Having once been categorized as sheep � or was it goat? � can't remember right now � anyway, it was one of the halal animals � by our �expert on Chilenian� (is that what one calls people from Chile?) terrorists, who unwittingly made the mistake of hiding in one of the most unsafe place on the planet - a mountain occupied by the aforementioned expert (aka ejdavid), where they, after setting up shop at an abandoned building in close proximity to the erstwhile lover-of-all-things-pork, proceeded to launch vicious attacks on the interior of automobiles � or was it just one car? � anyway � with the blessing of local scoundrels � or was it the police? � uhmmm � now I forgot what I was going to say � I think it had something to do with the loneliness of mountain dwellers � or was it about mountain dwellers and their close and often intimate relationships with pigs during cold and lonely winter months in snow covered one-room cabins? � no that wasn�t it � ah yes, now I remember (slapping my hand to my forehead) � Maryah, what does "slopping the hogs" mean?

Daniel Dworsky View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Dworsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2006 at 5:33pm
Whisper asks,"But shall we call Sharon a Jew?"

Nope. We can safely call him a vegetable.

Edited by Daniel Dworsky
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2007 at 3:31pm
Nope. We can safely call him a vegetable.
Can we call him a Kosher vegetable?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic