IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Youth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Kids Letters To GOD  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Kids Letters To GOD

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kids Letters To GOD
    Posted: 25 December 2005 at 7:28pm
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

assalamu alaikum

Kids Letters To GOD

Dear GOD, In school they told us what You do. Who does it when You are on vacation?
-Jane

Dear GOD, Are you really invisible or is that just a trick?
-Lucy

Dear GOD, Is it true my father won't get in Heaven if he uses his bowling words in the house?
-Anita

Dear GOD, Did you mean for the giraffe to look like that or was it an accident?
-Norma

Dear GOD, Instead of letting people die and having to make new ones, why don't You just keep the ones You have now?
-Jane

Dear GOD, Who draws the lines around the countries?
-Nan

Dear GOD, I went to this wedding and they kissed right in the church. Is that okay?
-Neil

Dear GOD, What does it mean You are a Jealous God? I thought You had everything.
-Jane

Dear GOD, Did you really mean "do unto others as they do unto you"? Because if you did, then I'm going to fix my brother!
-Darla

Dear GOD, Thank you for the baby brother, but what I prayed for was a puppy.
-Joyce

Dear GOD, It rained for our whole vacation and is my father mad! He said some things about You that people are not supposed to say, but I hope You will not hurt him anyway. Your friend, but I'm not going to tell you who I am

Dear GOD, Why is Sunday school on Sunday? I thought it was supposed to be our day of rest.
-Tom L.

Dear GOD, Please send me a pony. I never asked for anything before, You can look it up.
-Bruce

Dear GOD, If You give me a genie lamp like Aladin, I will give you anything you want except my money or chess set.
-Raphael

Dear GOD, My brother is a rat. You should give him a tail. Ha ha.
-Danny

Dear GOD, Maybe Cain and Abel would not kill each other so much if they had their own rooms. It works with my brother.
-Larry

Dear GOD, I want to be just like my Daddy when I get big but not with so much hair all over.
-Sam

Dear GOD, I think the stapler is one of your greatest inventions.
-Ruth M.

Dear GOD, I bet it is very hard for You to love all of everybody in the whole world. There are only 4 people in our family and I can never do it.
-Nan

Dear GOD, If You watch me in church Sunday, I'll show You my new shoes.
-Mickey D.

Dear GOD, I would like to live 900 years like the guy in the Bible. Love, Chris

Dear GOD, We read Thomas Edison made light. But in school they said you did it. So I bet he stole your idea. Sincerely, Donna

Dear GOD, If we come back as something
- please don't let me be Jennifer Horton because I hate her.
-Denise

Dear GOD, You don't have to worry about me. I always look both ways
-Dean

Dear GOD, the bad people laughed at Noah
- "You make an ark on dry land you fool." But he was smart, he stuck with You. That's what I would do.
-Eddie

Dear GOD, I didn't think orange went with purple until I saw the sunset you made on Tuesday. That was cool.
-Eugene

Dear GOD, I don't ever feel alone since I found out about you.
-Nora

Edited by rami
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2005 at 7:35pm
bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

Dear GOD,
I would like to live 900 years like the guy in the Bible.
Love,
Chris
Dear GOD,
We read in school that Thomas Edison made light, but in Sunday School they said You did it.  So I bet he stoled your idea.
Sincerely,
Donna

Dear GOD,
I bet it is very hard for You to love all of everybody in the whole world.  There are only 4 people in our family and I can never do it.
Nan

Dear GOD,
Maybe Cain and Abel would not kill each other so much if they had their own rooms.  It works with my brother.
Larry
Dear GOD,
I think the stapler is one of your greatest inventions.
Ruth M.

Dear GOD,
It rained for our whole vacation and is my father mad!  He said some things about You that people are not supposed to say, but I hope You will not hurt him anyway.
Your friend
(But I am not going to tell you who I am)
Dear GOD,
In school they told us what You do.  Who does it when You are on vacation?
Jane

Dear GOD,
Did you really mean "do unto others as they do unto you"? Because if you did, then I'm going to fix my brother!
Darla
Dear GOD,
Please send me a pony.  I never asked for anything before, You can look it up.
Bruce

Dear GOD,
Instead of letting people die and having to make new ones, why don't You just keep the ones You have now?
Jane

Dear GOD,
Did you mean for the giraffe to look like that or was it an accident?
Norma

Dear GOD,
Who draws the lines around the countries?
Nan

Dear GOD,
Are you really invisible or is that just a trick?
Lucy

Dear GOD,
Is it true my father won't get in Heaven if he uses his bowling words in the house?
Love, Anita
Dear GOD,
I went to this wedding and they kissed right in church.  Is that okay?
Neil

Dear GOD,
If You give me a genie lamp like Aladin, I will give you anything you want except my money or my chess set.
Raphael

Dear GOD,
My brother is a rat.  You should give him a tail.
Ha ha.
Danny
Dear GOD,
Why is Sunday school on Sunday?  I thought it was supposed to be our day of rest.
Tom L.

Dear GOD,
Thank you for the baby brother, but what I prayed for was a puppy.
Joyce
Dear GOD,
What does it mean You are a Jealous God?  I thought You had everything.
Jane

Dear GOD,
I love you and I want to thank you for all you have done and gave to me.  I will always love you and welcome you as my savior.  But, I do have one small question(s).
  1. Is a homicide or suicide kinda like doing you a favor or like its there time and its not really a sin?
  2. Can you communicate with the dead or those that are up in heavan along with you?
  3. People say that we are not supposed to question you or your works is that true?

Love,
Felicia

Dear GOD,
I was thinkin that maybe you can make a mail service in heaven so we can write letters to some people up there or they can send us pictures of what heaven looks like and stuff like that.
Caleigh

Dear GOD,
Why do we talk to You if You don't talk back to us?
Andrew
Dear GOD,
Are you happy and healthy with all the people up there with you?
Jacob

Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
ASHI View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ASHI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2005 at 2:04am

Dear GOD,
Did you mean for the giraffe to look like that or was it an accident?

Dear GOD, Did you really mean "do unto others as they do unto you"? Because if you did, then I'm going to fix my brother!
thats so sweeeet.......

thanks 4 sharing with us rami..

Amina16 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amina16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2006 at 3:11pm
Mashallah These letters to god is soooooooooo sweet.  It was fun reading them.  Thanks sister
"Words have Power" ex: The Quran
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2006 at 3:33pm

Those are great,  

these below made me laugh out loud

Dear GOD, Who draws the lines around the countries?
-Nan

Dear GOD, My brother is a rat. You should give him a tail. Ha ha.
-Danny

Dear GOD, If we come back as something
- please don't let me be Jennifer Horton because I hate her.
-Denise

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
SoftHeart View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoftHeart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 June 2006 at 4:40am

Salam muslimeen.

I didn't really understand the objective of this thread. Here you are putting up funny questions directed to Allah swt from innocent children who do not have full understanding of His immenseness and His nature, and instead of talking about ways we can instil them with the faith and wisdom Allah has blessed us with, we are thinking of laughing at them!

Anyway, I think we'll all learn to take serious things seriously.

Wa salam.

schwester View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schwester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2006 at 11:12am
yeah , i have heart some funny/strange questions even from adults who don't know about God anything. it's some funny but some sad too
kagenokunoichi View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kagenokunoichi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2006 at 6:03pm

They're just kids, it's cute.  They'll learn.  It's stupid and sad when grown-ups are the ones asking those questions.  I liked the 'kill each other so much" one the best. 

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic