IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ishtikhara : dream Spider Bite. With Green Diamond  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ishtikhara : dream Spider Bite. With Green Diamond

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gokilpokil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ishtikhara : dream Spider Bite. With Green Diamond
    Posted: 16 February 2015 at 7:03pm
Assalam'alaikum,

I performed Ishtikhara for marriage with my girlfriend.

we have been goint through a rough patch for some time as she is very immature and careless, and hence causes me a lot of pain. I am an emotional and caring person and she on the other hand is very quite and etc.

So, after several Ishtikhara prayers and I saw a dream which I am sure was shown by Allah.

In the Dream, I saw myself walking towards school. The environment was bright and colored like bright sunlight. I had to cross a barrier (plant/bush) and after I crossed it, I realized that a spider web caught onto me (could not see it). As I was trying to get rid of it, I saw a rectangular spider web in front of me. It had violet colored diamonds in it.
Then I looked down on my arm. I saw that one corner of a spider web is stuck onto my right arm. In that web, I saw a thin legged non-hairy black spider. I felt bad. Then I saw that the spider had a green diamond shaped thing on its body (middle part). I felt good seeing it. But then I got really scared as the spider was going towards my hand. Eventually, it bit me, and I could feel the pain within the dream. I woke up

Can anyone please help me explain this dream to me?

On top of that, I feel much lighter after the dream. she used to make me cry a lot. I was too emotional. I am not sure if this is love waning so that i can leave her, or strength from Allah to stay with her. (i am not sure if the green diamond is HOPE or just Good Heart) She is a good person. but she is not emotional or mentally healthy. Lacks empathy, but i usually want to believe that she will change someday.

Edited by gokilpokil - 17 February 2015 at 9:58am
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2015 at 8:03pm

I don't know how to interpret dreams so sorry about that.

However what i know of experience is that it is always better to marry someone who matches ones mental maturity otherwise on gets to face a lot of emotional challenges. Challenges within a marriage is not a good thing to choose voluntarily.

One of the mistakes young people make is that they believe people can change.
Well, in a way yes, people can change, but only when THEY want to not when WE WANT them to.

Wish you luck!

Edited by Nausheen - 16 February 2015 at 8:05pm
<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2015 at 7:16am
Originally posted by gokilpokil gokilpokil wrote:

Eventually, it bit me, and I could feel the pain within the dream. I woke up

Can anyone please help me explain this dream to me?

It seems this was a bad dream, and bad dreams should not be conveyed to others.
gokilpokil View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gokilpokil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2015 at 10:06am
well, she does already cause me a lot of pain. So, only the positive thing : the green diamond seemed new.

I am sure its not the type of Bad dream that satan shows to deceive us.
This was shown by Allah.
And I cannot explain the physical and mental change that i felt after i woke up. Its like a miracle that my sorrows left me. (we were seperated for several weeks)

And, it did not seem all bad to me. Thats why I shared it.

I apologize for any mistake
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2015 at 9:56am
Stop being a woosss and be a man that you are supposed to be for cryin out loud. Dreams don't mean anything.
La Ilaha IllAllah
semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 February 2015 at 8:13pm
Agree, its better think what happen when you are awake rather than think about what left in your memory after you sleep.
What in your memory while you are sleeping will not harm or give you any benefit to you life.
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
gokilpokil View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gokilpokil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2015 at 2:29pm
you would understand the significance if you saw a dream after ishtikhara. I have seen them 3 times in my life. it requires a certain devotion.

It is very different from any other dreams (thousands of them) we see in our lifetime. As a direction from Allah (which has been given to me when I specifically sought for it through the ishtikhara dua tought by our prophet) it is st**id to not analyse it or to disobey it.

I understand if you are unaware of Ishtikhara. I kinda wanted expert opinion.
semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2015 at 7:24pm
Very much every one here, say to ignore your dream. It's up to you what you have to do for your dream.

Again dream just an accessories of sleeping, if you spend time and money to analyze it is up to you, it's your choice.
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic