IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Basics of Islam
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - DISREGARD FOR ULAMA  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

DISREGARD FOR ULAMA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2005 at 8:48pm
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

I did a searh on google this is the only thing i could find, scroll to the second half of the artilce.

http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:jNycec_qX_EJ:www.sunnipat h.com/Resources/Questions/QA00000889.aspx+al-I%E2%80%99tidaa l+&hl=en&client=firefox-a

Some excerpts from the book of Sheikhul Hadith Moulana Zakariyya (rahimahulLah) titled al-I�tidaal, thanks to Br. `Abd Lashay:

Imam Abdul Wahab Sha�rani (R) writes: A covenant was made with us (Muslims) on behalf of Rasulullah (Sallallahu-Alaihi-wasallam) that we respect the Ulama, the saintly and the elders, whether they themselves act according to their knowledge or not. And that we shall continue to discharge their necessary rights and entrust their personal matter to Allah Ta�ala. Whosoever fails to discharge the Ulama�s rights and fails to show them the necessary respect and honor is indeed guilty of sin towards Allah and His Rasul (Sallallahu-Alaihi-wasallam), for the Ulama are the successors of the Ambiya (AS), the heirs of Rasulullah (Sallallahu-Alaihi-wasallam), the bearers of the Shariah and they are His servants. When anyone insults them, the insults set forth a chain reaction which reaches Rasulullah (Sallallahu-Alaihi-wasallam). This is Kufr. Now think for yourself: The king appoints someone as his ambassador. The king will with attention listen to this ambassador and debar the insulter from his court. On the other hand, the king will make a favorite out of that man who showed respect and honor to his ambassador and who discharged the rights due to his emissary (al-I�tidaal of H.Sheikh)

Edited by rami
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic