IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Can someone explain what Iran is doing?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can someone explain what Iran is doing?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ops154 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2006 at 5:00am

You all are so niave to believe Iran would give us that much trouble. Not saying we wouldn't suffer losses but you all are fools for believing any middle eastern country has a chance against the US millitary might. It was built and designed to destroy standing armies and as you can see if you pull your head out from between your legs long enough that that is exactly what has happened to them. Could we contain an insurgency? Probably not but a standing army, yes no problem!!!

Whisper does your country still have a military? I thought that when you gave up in Iraq after one attack you would just disband it and let the mob control security.

Get it through your heads that I don't support Bush or the Israeli's! Thank your lucky stars for America is here to stay!!!
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2006 at 7:10am

I had been trembling since our OPS154's post, but then a very wise friend of mine told me take heart. He said that all the other empires also had the best and the biggest standing armies. A bully always needs it for oppressing the world around.

They all perished, somehow.

Insurgency is the real thing. Anyone can bomb people out with a show of 52,000 feet up in the air bravery.

Whisper does your country still have a military?

What country do you think I am from? Sir, when I post something I post it with utter human considerations from a gloabl viewpoint, I am not some idiot who will be stuck to some flag or a country.

Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2006 at 11:59am

ZIONISM=RACISM=APARTHEID

Judaism is OK, Zionism NO WAY!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic