IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Can someone explain what Iran is doing?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can someone explain what Iran is doing?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can someone explain what Iran is doing?
    Posted: 13 June 2006 at 11:59am

ZIONISM=RACISM=APARTHEID

Judaism is OK, Zionism NO WAY!

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2006 at 7:10am

I had been trembling since our OPS154's post, but then a very wise friend of mine told me take heart. He said that all the other empires also had the best and the biggest standing armies. A bully always needs it for oppressing the world around.

They all perished, somehow.

Insurgency is the real thing. Anyone can bomb people out with a show of 52,000 feet up in the air bravery.

Whisper does your country still have a military?

What country do you think I am from? Sir, when I post something I post it with utter human considerations from a gloabl viewpoint, I am not some idiot who will be stuck to some flag or a country.

ops154 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ops154 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 June 2006 at 5:00am

You all are so niave to believe Iran would give us that much trouble. Not saying we wouldn't suffer losses but you all are fools for believing any middle eastern country has a chance against the US millitary might. It was built and designed to destroy standing armies and as you can see if you pull your head out from between your legs long enough that that is exactly what has happened to them. Could we contain an insurgency? Probably not but a standing army, yes no problem!!!

Whisper does your country still have a military? I thought that when you gave up in Iraq after one attack you would just disband it and let the mob control security.

Get it through your heads that I don't support Bush or the Israeli's! Thank your lucky stars for America is here to stay!!!
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2006 at 2:27am

Absolutely dangerous man, Megatron. In fact almost worse than our good old Oscar Wilde. Please don't say things like that, our Amreekis are already well shaken. We see all manner of abuse hurled at the rest of the world.

Any Celtic streak in there?

Megatron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Megatron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 June 2006 at 12:34am
Put yourself in Iran's shoes.  You got Afghanistan full of U.S. troops on one side and Iraq full of U.S. troops on the other.  Both with no weapons of mass destruction that eventually fell to the U.S. war machine.  What do you do if you're Iran?  Develop those weapons as quickly as possible.

On another note, the U.S. military is stretched to thin and the Iranians would put up a much more fierce resistance if invaded.  It would make Iraq look like pillow fight(although you can get seriously hurt in a pillow fight).

Hayfa View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hayfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2006 at 3:30pm

Seem's like the current administration want's to wipe out ALL Arab nations...I dont know any Korean muslim's,do you?

Oh there are about 200 in Korea but they are not in North Korea...

part of the differences here is that Westerners tend to think the short term. Other people look at the long-term. I remember talking to a friend from another country. He said he is not worried about Israel. As there is little chance it will be around in a couple of hundred years. Just by numbers alone�

Minus the destruction the US government causes it is almost humorous to watch them jump at these little countries. We have Vietnam, Korea, Iraq, Iran.. And then Chavez in Venezuela.. Now the Latin American countries are more finding their voices to tell the US to stuff it with their policies.

I remember after 9/11 one talk show host on the radio said �Find Osama Bin Ladin in Afganistan? We cannot even find the 10 most wanted in this country!�

I agree with Whisper. OBL has achieved exactly what he wanted.

I think what is interesting is that for US, most people were brought into the real world with 9/11, that we are interconnectedness of the world. We tend to be isolated and the last war on US soil was 160 years ago. Some don�t mind it if others are dying. Just not us is the mentality.Wars are alright if its not your house being blown up, your livlihood destroyed, your land screwed up.

When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy. Rumi
Moona View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2006 at 2:31pm
Seem's obvious to me that it is the United State's that is hellbent on making war with Iran.  Have so many people forgotten the words,"Stick's and stone's can break my bone's,but WORDS can never hurt me".? Why is America so ready to kill over WORDS??!! Oh,and about Iran having nuclear power..what is the big deal? Korea has made big threats against against the U.S.,but that goes ignored.Seem's like the current administration want's to wipe out ALL Arab nations...I dont know any Korean muslim's,do you?
Moonie
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2006 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

ops, u r just giving an excuse !

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#0033cc size=3>No, not an excuse. That's called the Western Logic of Covenience. Didn't they invade Eyerak to save lives?

<!-- Signature -->

Whisper the sextual abuse of Prisoners in guantanamo bay was also justified, imagine marines raping US citizens in the street, Thank God they raped the prisoners instead

Edited by ak_m_f
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic