IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A Dream  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A Dream

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2005 at 12:58pm

I am impressed, although i did not take your words the wrong way.

And i support you in that the beard is no way an indication of ones faith, it is just a way to be recognized.

Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2005 at 1:01pm

And it is also a way to grab the unjust by.

Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2005 at 5:43pm

Originally posted by Imam Imam wrote:

Salamu-Aleikum, brothers & sisters

And upon you is The Peace and the mercy of Allah and His blessings AND His forgiveness.

The Peace is that of Allah, so seek peace with Him above everyone else. Have faith in Him and the last day and do a mending work as to achieve the everlasting peace with Him. The prophets and messengers achieved the peace of Him(who is) by their completion of the mission given to them by - Allah. The peace is upon them all.

man amana bi Allaha wa alyawma al aakhiri wa 'amila saalihan fa laa khawfun 'alaihim wa laa hum yah'zanoona

Whoever had become safe and secure in faith by Allah and the last day and worked a mending work, then no fear is over them nor do they grief.

A mending work, there are so many things which can be done which are mending. Do what is easiest to you while having faith in Allah and the last day. May you achieve everlasting peace with your Lord.

Edited by Community
Imam View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2005 at 8:13am
Insha-Allah
Khadija1021 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khadija1021 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2005 at 8:56am

Assalamu Alaikum

Brother Imam, I don't think your dream really had anything to do with your beard per say because dreams are symbolic in nature.  Your dream definitely speaks to me of your love for Islam and your fear of being cut off from it...wheather it be voluntary or not since Allah tells us that wherever we are in life, it is by His say.  Your fear speaks for your love of Allah and the fear you have of losing Him in your life.  MASHALLAH...Jazak Allah Khair...Inshallah you will live close to Him always.  Ameen.

Brother Community, this is not a debate about the obligatory nature of wearing a beard.  If you would like to discuss that, I beseech you to start another thread.

Allah Hafiz

Sister Khadija

Edited by Khadija1021
Say: 'My prayer and my rites, my living and my dying, are for Allah alone, the Lord of all the worlds. (Qur'an, 6:162)
Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2005 at 9:05am
Originally posted by Khadija1021 Khadija1021 wrote:

Assalamu Alaikum

Brother Imam, I don't think your dream really had anything to do with your beard per say because dreams are symbolic in nature.  Your dream definitely speaks to me of your love for Islam and your fear of being cut off from it...wheather it be voluntary or not since Allah tells us that wherever we are in life, it is by His say.  Your fear speaks for your love of Allah and the fear you have of losing Him in your life.  MASHALLAH...Jazak Allah Khair...Inshallah you will live close to Him always.  Ameen.

Brother Community, this is not a debate about the obligatory nature of wearing a beard.  If you would like to discuss that, I beseech you to start another thread.

Allah Hafiz

Sister Khadija

I am already done, have some respect instead of insolently dare to tell me what to do.

Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2005 at 9:36am

I am already done, have some respect instead of insolently dare to tell me what to do.

All she did was ask nicely, Community.....if you want people to be nice and engage you with respect, you too must give respect back.

That is something earned, not just given.

Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 December 2005 at 9:38am
Yes i know, but i had patience with her in the past already and not only in the other thread but a while back, now it was my time to set something straight.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic