IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Interview someone of the Islamic Faith  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Interview someone of the Islamic Faith

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erinjk13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Interview someone of the Islamic Faith
    Posted: 01 December 2014 at 3:14pm
HI, I am currently working on an assignment for school to learn more about the Islamic beliefs. If someone would be willing to answer a few questions for me, it would be greatly appreciated. You can answer all, or just as many as you are comfortable with!

1. What do you believe is the most distinguishing and important part of your religion?
2. How much is religion a priority in your life?
3. Is there any aspect of your religion that you struggle with?
4. What do you feel is most misunderstood about your religion?
5. What is your favorite part about the religion?
6. What is a typical service like? -Do you find yourself fully engaged, or do you often zone out during your service?
7. any other information or comments you would like to make about your information.

If you could, please include your name, so I can reference you in my paper if that would be okay.

Anyone can answer this, and the more insight the better! thank you very much!
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2014 at 9:56pm
Assalamalecum,answer 1-the most important part of our religion is to worship only and only Allah the one, the eternal, who is neither born nor give birth,there is nothing like him.2) well in my case I try to think about religion in every aspect like my priority of the day is to offer 5 time salaah, read Quran besides doing my daily activities.3)I still can't control my temper at times, Allah hate arrogants.4) the most misunderstood part is verses regarding fighting in Quran, many people read out of context, but these verses were revealed during war.5)there is no favourites in our religion, the BIGGEST BLESSING IN LIFE IS TO BE ENROLLED IN ISLAM, we accept happily whatever Allah had commanded us to do in Quran.6) same as 5.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic