IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : New Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - September 11 - How it changed Bev’s life?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

September 11 - How it changed Bev’s life?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: September 11 - How it changed Bev’s life?
    Posted: 15 October 2005 at 4:51am

Bismillah,

Ma'ShahAllah, what an inspiring search for the truth and conversion story.  Salaams to Sister Khadija.

But I don't believe something just because I read it.  I agree with many of the things I read on her website, however, not only do I have a memory of Al-Qaidah and OBL taking the blame, or credit as they might say, for 9/11, but I also see news reports continuing from bombings they claim to have implemented around the world.  Is she saying that these news reports are not true?  Is she saying that good people knowingly love any bomb-loving, people-murdering entity? 

George Bush, OBL, and all powerful individuals who seek to control others through propaganda, force, and terror are evil.  Good people who know them for what they are would not love or support them.

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
muslim_gal1988 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muslim_gal1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 August 2005 at 5:17pm
AMEEN
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2005 at 11:15am
Hey,where is our Sister Khadija2001?...
Saido View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saido Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2005 at 9:37am

May Allah bless Sister Khadija and assist her,Amee

Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2005 at 3:34pm

Bev Giesbrecht, (Khadija Abul Qahaar) is a Canadian convert and the owner and publisher of �Jihad Unspun�. She has been called �terrorist�, Muslim fanatic, and mentally unbalance woman by many in the Jewish-controlled Canadian media.

According to her, September 11, 2001 � like tens of thousands non-Muslim brought a turning point in her life for the better.

http://www.jihadunspun.com/articles/20030911-ashes.to.light/

Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic