IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Sins  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sins

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2005 at 10:29am
If you wish a decision from Allah between you and me then all you have to do is not spare me. The victory is to Allah.
Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2005 at 10:33am
Instead of this fitnah of wether tafsir are justified or not, why not just invite me to fighting with swords? The fitnah is worse then killing, so why not fight and let Allah decide what Allah wishes to succeed and what He wishes to end, Allah says that He tests one people against the other. So let us return to the sunnah of the sword with truth.

Edited by Community
rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2005 at 10:41am
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

The Saudi translation of Tafsir Ibn Kathir is among the worst of any translations of any works, simple logical analysis of the work will proove this.

The english translation is 10 volumes, any person who goes back to the arabic original will find that it is at least 3-4 times or even greater than that size, basic experiance with the translation fo the quran will tell a person that a sentance in arabic requires a paragraph in english to translate the words when they say abriged version of tafsir ibn kathir this is an understatment and a gross exageration.

I have been informed by students of knowledge and shaykhs who have read the orginial work that ibn kathir went into a lot of detail, in one example he wrote 20 pages explaining what one of the names of allah meant.

Further Saudi arabia has there own version of islam and there standard of scholarship does not compare to any great scholar of islam, that Quran also explains matters according to there ideology not traditional understand of the ayat.

Edited by rami
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2005 at 10:50am

If you are not even prepared to fight for your claims that tafsir are justified and you can not interpert the koran by yourself, if you are not even prepared to die for your beliefs and remove the fitnah then you should stop preaching it. You have no sense of honor if you keep doing it while not being prepared to stand by it as being the truth.

Edited by Community
Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2005 at 11:01am
There is nothing wrong with clearing the way of Allah from those who hinder men from it. If you believe i am hindering men from the way of Allah then fight me and spare me not, but do it according to the sunnah, with the sword and with honor. I am of opinion that you holding to your methodology hinders men from the way of Allah, not just the religious esteblishment of Saudi arabia.
fatima View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2005 at 12:58pm

bismillah irrahman irrahim

Assalamu alaikum

May Allah swt guides us all, My lord is witness over this brother that ur posts sort of scared me, only prophets as u said urself r immuned to mistakes bcos of the protection of our lord, just ur thoughts on this verse from quran

"Ask those who recall if you know not" 16:43

wassalam

Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2005 at 1:20pm

Fasa'aloo ahla adhikri in kuntom laa ta'lamoon,

Dhikr means rememberance, it is in no way a justification for scholars or the esteblishment that appoints scholars by their terms. Remember that Adam was an enemy to no one but shaitaan chose to be his enemy. So a true humanbeing is an enemy to no one but others take this true human being as an enemy and then he needs to defend himself against them. Remember that the first letter that came out of Adam's mouth was A, because this is the easiest letter to prunounce, all you do is open your mouth and breath out while using your vocal cords, it is also the first letter because we can find the trace of it being the first letter ever pronounced by a human when we observe a baby when it is born and cries out "aaaa". Remember that Adam used the first letter A for no other then His Lord. A then he pointed up with his tongue where he holds His lord LL above all and everyone, then he let his tongue fall in his mouth A and then when his lungs ran out of air, "hh" the last letter is the letter "ha" the last letter a humanbeing prunounces in this life through his last breath "hhh".

Remember that Allah is The First "Aa" above all and everyone "LL" The Last "Ha".

Remember that we come into the world while pronouncing the "A" and we leave while pronouncing the "ha" and in between brith and death it is up to us to hold fast to Him who is above all and everyone "LL".

Remember that Allah is The first name ever pronounced.

Innamaa yakhsha Allaha min 'ibaadihi al 'ulamaa, inna Allaha 'azeezun ghafoor.

Verily those who dread Allaha from amongst His servants are those who have knowledge, verily Allah is Mighty Ever Forgiving.

This verse is no justification for esteblishments of religious scholars and their appointed agents. It is simply and indication of whom have knowledge, it is those who dread Allah. Now i have given you knowledge which no scholar ever told you, so fear Allah alone so that you may prosper.

Edited by Community
Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2005 at 1:27pm

As for the ungrateful unjust, whom associate others with Allah, who are not content with Allah alone and need others for guidance, either they sease, repent and take a way to Allah or be ruined.

Edited by Community
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic