IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - help  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help
    Posted: 19 December 2005 at 11:19pm

Auzubillahi minash shaitan ir rajeem,

Bismillah ir rahman ir rahim,

Originally posted by free free wrote:

Wa alaikum salaam wa rahmatullahi wa baraktuhu
Nausheen

Alhamdulilah
From whom descends the righteous path

There really are few whom hath impeccable faith
But that is the place to be if thou wish to feel entirely safe

There really are few whom hath unadulterated faith
But that is the place to be if thou wish to be in a tranquil state

Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullah wa barkatuhu,

Alhamdulillah very well said. We must pray for our family, friends, and all brothers and sisters, that Allah may establish us in firm taqwa, thus we gain the strength to take the tests of this duniya.

Good to see you around, participating on the forums.

Maa salaama,
Nausheen
<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
shawaiz View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shawaiz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 December 2005 at 5:19am

Sahih Al-Bukhari:

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 45:

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:

Somebody asked, "O Allah's Apostle! Who is the best among the people?" Allah's Apostle replied "A believer who strives his utmost in Allah's Cause with his life and property." They asked, "Who is next?" He replied, "A believer who stays in one of the mountain paths worshipping Allah and leaving the people secure from his mischief."

free View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote free Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2005 at 4:05pm

Wa alaikum salaam wa rahmatullahi wa baraktuhu
Nausheen

Alhamdulilah
From whom descends the righteous path

There really are few whom hath impeccable faith
But that is the place to be if thou wish to feel entirely safe

There really are few whom hath unadulterated faith
But that is the place to be if thou wish to be in a tranquil state

Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2005 at 3:06am

Auzubillahi minash shaitan ir rajeem,

Bismillah ir rahman ir rahim,

Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullah,

Originally posted by free free wrote:

Peace be upon you,

I feel embarrassed asking the following question at all, but I am sorta running out of options, so here I am � my question is concerning a trap I have been placed in, whereby my finances are preventing me from thinking about marriage.

I am but an average bloke, struggling with the time scales involved, on top of a new religion that has made things more difficult than before. I know �the ink has dried� but that is making things difficult in itself, does it mean Allah is withholding? I am confused because I thought there wouldn�t come a test that we were not capable of passing!?

Allah has created men and women to compliment each other in temperament in a wedlock, where at the same time the bond grows into an institution that builds healthy families and healthy societies. This companionship is for peace and harmony for the soul. Those who enter into wedlock taking care of all the duties and responsibilities are said to complete 50% of their religion. 

While recognising all the good things about marriage in Islam,  though the believers are encouraged to marry, whosoever has the means to do so, if one is unable to bear the responsibilities of a family and family life he may wait for better circumstances.

One should ask allah for every need, and have sincere faith that He will fulfill. At the same time as a believer it is our duty to remain patient and forbearing of our circumstances, and firmly believe that there is always a right time for the prayers to be answered. This time is not brought forward or postponed as we so wish.  Whatever tests we are put through from allah, bring us closer to Him, deliver us stronger in faith, and give us better understanding of His religion.

So, don't be weary of your circumstances. Be constant in your prayers, maintain your righteousness, and remain patient. Ask Him to make it easy for you and not difficult. Insha allah He will give you the means to get married when it is the right time for you.

Maa salaama,

Nausheen

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
free View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote free Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2005 at 5:58pm

Peace be upon you,

I feel embarrassed asking the following question at all, but I am sorta running out of options, so here I am � my question is concerning a trap I have been placed in, whereby my finances are preventing me from thinking about marriage.

I am but an average bloke, struggling with the time scales involved, on top of a new religion that has made things more difficult than before. I know �the ink has dried� but that is making things difficult in itself, does it mean Allah is withholding? I am confused because I thought there wouldn�t come a test that we were not capable of passing!?

Many thanks

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic