IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - WHO IS THE COMFORTER?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WHO IS THE COMFORTER?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2014 at 12:38am
Originally posted by kingskid kingskid wrote:

Dear Br. Zainool,

I see you have a zeal for knowledge, but it appears you bite off more than you can reasonably chew and digest.  Let's take things one at a time, okay?  First of all, the Holy Spirit made His debut, or entrance to the world, during what is termed Pentecost.  However, He didn't become manifest to just the disciples or for just that one time.  Joel 2:28 reads:

in Mat. 28:18-20, Jesus said:

18 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, �All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.� Amen.

My friend, that is a concoction! "FATHER" is not a name!
Again:

Jesus said: 6 "I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word."  11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are. (kjv)

Jesus (S) himself claimed to have glorify God's name in John 12:28

He said:  Father, glorify your name. �Then a voice came from heaven, saying, �I have both glorified it and will glorify it again.� John 12:28 

Not only that; he claimed to have come in his Father�s name, which name could that be? Was he talking about �FATHER" IS FATHER A NAME?

"I have come in My Father's name, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, you will receive him. (John 5:43)

He also even mentioned that he did work in his Father�s name in John 10:25

Jesus answered them, "I told you, and you do not believe; the works that I do in My Father's name, these testify of Me. (John 10:25)

If Jesus (S) is talking about his Father's name how suddenly "FATHER" became God name?

Br. zainool

Edited by truthnowcome - 12 November 2014 at 12:42am
LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2014 at 12:56am
Originally posted by kingskid kingskid wrote:

Dear Br. Zainool,

You are free to either accept Jesus' words, or to reject them.  But rejecting His words is to reject Him and that is very dangerous ground to stay dug into.  Remember, Jesus came into this world 600 years before Mohammad, and the New Testament is the source document to use in quoting Him.  If Mohammad said anything contrary to what was written 600 years before he was even born, then you need to consider who is right--Jesus or Mohammad.  Either Jesus was, and is, the Son of God and spoke the Truth, or He was a madman, and megalomaniac.  One or the other.  He cannot be both.  You will either bow your knee before Him now or you will do it in eternity when it will then be too late to receive Him as your Lord and Saviour.  Again, friend, be careful how you handle the Word of God.  When I spoke of intellectual honesty, another word for it is integrity.  I applaud your searching Biblical scriptures; however, do not change the words of the Bible to suit your Muslim faith.  That is blasphemy, so be careful that you do not reap eternal damnation to yourself.  Ask the Holy Spirit to lead you into truth....

How could the bible be Jesus (S) words when it is not even his disciples word?

Jesus (s) said he has manifested God's name and his disciples kept his words:

I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they (disciples) have kept thy word.

For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.

11 And now I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are.

12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

13 And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.

14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of

17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.

20 Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

26 And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them. (John: 6-26)

If God's name is not in the writings, that prove it all, it is not the word of the disciples because Jesus (S) says, he manifested God's own name and the disciples kept his word. Where is the name to prove it is the word of the disciples?

Jesus (S) himself claimed to have glorify God's name in John 12:28 Where is God's name to prove it is the word of his disciples?

He said:  Father, glorify your name. �Then a voice came from heaven, saying, �I have both glorified it and will glorify it again.� John 12:28 

Not only that; he claimed to have come in his Father�s name, Where is God's name to prove it is the word of his disciples?

"I have come in My Father's name, and you do not receive Me; if another comes in his own name, you will receive him. (John 5:43)

He also even mentioned that he did work in his Father�s name in John 10:25
Where is God's name to prove it is the word of his disciples?

Jesus answered them, "I told you, and you do not believe; the works that I do in My Father's name, these testify of Me. (John 10:25)

According to Act 4:12 SALVATION lies in some one name, which name could that be? Where is God's name to prove it is the word of his disciples?

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved. Act. 4:12

Br.  Zainool

Edited by truthnowcome - 12 November 2014 at 4:12pm
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2014 at 4:43pm
  Peace unto you my friend!

It look like you get mute so I decided to post a follow up on the Comforter.

ISAIAH 42 COMFORTER BRINGING JUDGMENTS TO THE GENTILE

The explanation of Isaiah 42 was found on this site : <http://jews-for-allah.org/Muhammad-and-Judaism/the-Jewish-Bible/Muhammad-in-Isaiah42.htm and think it would worth add to this message because of its contextual relationship with the Comforter. I did a little editing. May Allah (S) bless the Brother for his outstanding piece of work.

Isaiah 42 has to do with a prophecy of Almighty God�s servant whom He will send to the Gentile (entire whole) with his new law or I should say His new universal criterion of Judgment between right and wrong. This servant has to come from Ishmael�s descendant true Kedar (Let the wilderness and the cities thereof lift up their voice, the village that Kedar doth inhabit�(Isaiah. 42:11); And these are the names of the son Ishmael, by their names according to their generations: the first born of Ishmael, Nebajoth�and Kedar...� (Genesis 25:13)

However, all Christian�s Scholars agreed that this prophecy in Isaiah 42 is of Jesus (S) and ignoring the fact that Isaiah describe him as �God�s Servant and Messenger�: �Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth: I have put my Spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentile.� (Isaiah 42:1), this �Servant� was described as a �messenger� according to Isaiah 42: 18-19: Hear, ye deaf; and look, ye blind, that ye may see. Who is blind, but my servant? Or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? Who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the Lord�s servant? (Isaiah .42:18-19); and according to them Jesus (S) is God or son of God. What is more questionable is this Servant and Messenger will bring �Judgment to the Gentiles� and on the other hand Jesus (S) said the comforter will reprove the world (Gentiles) of judgment: �And when he (the Comforter) is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment.� (John.16:8). If the Comforter will reprove the world (Gentile) of Judgment then the Comforter is a person according to Isaiah 42:1.

All prophets after Jacob (S) mentioned in the Bible came for the Israelites not Gentiles. This includes Jesus (S) (Matt.15:21-26, Matt. 10:5-6 and many more. And Jesus (S) did not stay on earth long enough to bring judgment to the Gentile. But Muhammad (S) he brought message which is the Criterion of Judgment between right and wrong to the Gentiles.

It mentioned in the Qur�an:

�Blessed is He who sent down the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong, i.e. the Qur�an) to his slave [Muhammad (pbuh)] that he may be a Warner to the �Alamin (mankind and jinn).� (Q. 25:1)

How would the comforter reprove the world of Judgment? He would reprove the world of judgment when the everlasting Good News would have come. Revelation 14: 6-7 mentioned the coming of the universal Book of judgment:

�And I saw another angel fly in the mid of Heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nations, and kindred, and tongue, and people, Saying... fear God and give glory to him for judgment is come.� (Rev. 14:6-7)

That is the future tense! The book of Revelation Ch. 14: 6-7 which is a part of the Collection of books (The Bible), which is already here; it�s mentioned of an �angel coming from heaven� with the everlasting gospel for all nations. The same Greek word �Euaggelizo� which translates as Gospel which is the Good News, it mentioned also in revelation 14. The NWT got correct translation:

6 And I saw another angel flying in midheaven, and he had everlasting good news to declare as glad tidings to those who dwell on the earth, and to every nation and tribe and tongue and people, 7 saying in a loud voice: �FEAR God and give him glory, because the hour of the judgment by him has arrived, and so worship the One who made the heaven and the earth and sea and fountains of waters.� (Rev.14: 6-7 NWT)

Note: This everlasting good news was coming from Heaving, an angel was bringing it from Heaven, and it was describe as a �Judgment� to �preach� to all nations. That Judgment was the criterion between rights and wrong, that Judgment there is the Law (His will) to preach unto them that dwell on earth (all nations). What Jesus (S) said? He said: Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be don on earth!�

The Qur�an makes that claimed in ch.26: 192-196.It mentioned:

�Blessed is He who sent down the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong) to His Servant, that it may be an admonition to all creatures.� (Q. 25:1)

A book, whereof the verses are explained in detail-A Qur�an in Arabic, for people who understand-Giving Good News and admonition: yet most of them turn away, and so they hear not. (Q. 41:3-4)

�Thus have We revealed it (the Qur�an) to be a judgment of authority in Arabic� (Q. 13:37)

Ramadhan is the (month) in which was sent down the Qur'an, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and Judgment (Between right and wrong). (Qur�an 2:185)

That is exactly what Isaiah prophecy, that the Judgment to the Gentiles is the law. It mentioned:

3-A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax he shall he not quench: he shall bring forth Judgment unto truth. 4- He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he has set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for His LAW. (Isaiah 42:3-4)

For the LAW was given by Moses� (John 1:17)

Moses (S) was a Law Giver, and then come another law giver, the Comforter: �He shall reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment.� (John 16:8). Jesus (S) did not set Judgment on the earth he said the Comforter will in John 16:8; and Muhammad (S) he establishes a state and ruled with his law that given by God Almighty.  Therefore he set Judgment in the earth and he did not fail and he was not discouraged, he is the universal law giver to the Gentiles.

Isaiah.42:9 clearly stated:

�Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you.�(Isaiah 42:9) 

The former things are the old law and have to replace with new law (the Islamic law),

Also in Isaiah 49: 10 it mentioned of the �scepter and law giver� will remove from Judah, it was remove at the time of Muhammad (S); unto him shall the gathering of the people be:

The scepter shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shi-loh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people.� Isaiah.49:10  

In verse 2 it mentioned:

2-He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street. (Isaiah 42:2)

Here the word: �not cry� is used as �not complain about the duty that gave to him� because we see in verse 13 God says ��he shall cry.� There is a difference between these two using of the word �cry.� Now, in the book of Matthew 26:37-39 Jesus (S) said: ��My soul is exceeding sorrowful, even unto death�and prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible. Let the cup pass from me: nevertheless not as my will� (Matthew 26:37-39). We cannot say that Jesus (S) never complained. But if you read the history of Muhammad (S) / the history of Islam you cannot find one complaining word of Muhammad (S) about his mission (duty) that given by God Almighty.

This Servant would be call in righteousness, and given a covenant for his people and a light of the Gentile:

5-Thus saith God the Lord, he that created the heaven, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth and that which comes out of it; he that givith breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein. 6-I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and well keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people. For a light of the Gentile. (Isaiah 42:5-6)

Righteousness: And verily, you [O Muhammad (pbuh)] are on an exalted (standard of) character. (Q. 68:4)

Covenant: Behold! Allah took the Covenant of the Prophets, Saying: �I gave you a Book and Wisdom; then come to you a Messenger [Muhammad (pubh)], confirming what is with you; Do you believe in him and render help.� Allah said: �Do you agree, and take this my Covenant as binding on you?� They said: �We agree. �He said: Then bear witness, and I am with you among the witness. (Q. 3:8)

For a light of the Gentile: �Indeed, there has come to you from Allah a light [Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)] and a plain Book (the Qur�an). (N.Q. 5:15); We have not sent thee but as a (Universal Messenger) to all mankind. (Q. 34:28)

Moving on to verse 7 it mentioned:

7-To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house. (Isaiah 42:7)

�To open blind eyes� If we read verse 19 we will see more clearly that the world is used as �idiom.� Meaning, he will show people the things that they did not know and will show people how to comprehend God and His Message.

�Prison� is used as idiom too. If a spirit doesn�t know God and doesn�t obeying Him, then that spirit is in prison of Satan, and that person is prisoner of Satan. By accepting oneness of God and by obeying Him, the spirit of a person will be free and this makes that person free from prison of Satan. And in verse 8 God Almighty clearly states what He meant.

8-I am the Lord: that is my name: and my glories will I not gave to another, neither my praise to graven image. (Isaiah.42:8)

The word �Lord� translates from �YHWH� which sometimes translates a �Yahweh�; and that is not God name. See explanation on Ch. 3. However, the Qur�an mentioned this:

�Call upon Allah, or call upon al Rahman. By what ever name ye call upon Him. (It is well): for to Him belong the most beautiful names. (Q. 17:110)

With explanation of verse 7, we understand that the person that God is talking about will come to a place that people worship idols as their gods. From verse 7and 8, we understand that God Almighty is not talking about Jesus (S) but Muhammad (S), because Jesus (S) came to the Israelites and they were not worshiping idols, but Muhammad (S) came during the Jahillia (ignorance) period of Arabs and destroys the idols. If we read verse 17, it will be understood more clearly.

10-Sing unto the Lord a new song and his praise from the end of the earth� (Isaiah 42:10) 

The Qur�an is the new song, if you want to hear this new song please listen to some one reciting the Qur�an, you will understand what God Almighty is talking about, it message has already reach to the end of the earth. LISTEN TO THE NEW SONG HERE Qur 21�1-2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp4rQL_iI6Y

21:1 (Y. Ali) Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away. 2Never comes (aught) to them of a renewed Message from their Lord, but they listen to it as in jest,- (Quran. 21:1-2)

AND HERE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXWQcXlnqLo

2:1 A.L.M. 2-This is the Book; in it is guidance sure, without doubt, to those who fear Allah. 3-Who believe in the Unseen, are steadfast in prayer, and spend out of what We have provided for them; 4-And who believe in the Revelation sent to thee, and sent before thy time, and (in their hearts) have the assurance of the Hereafter. 5-They are on (true) guidance, from their Lord, and it is these who will prosper. 6-As to those who reject Faith, it is the same to them whether thou warn them or do not warn them; they will not believe. 7-Allah hath set a seal on their hearts and on their hearing, and on their eyes is a veil; great is the penalty they (incur).(Qur'an 2:1-7)

11-Let the wilderness and the cities thereof lift up their voice, the village that Kedar doth inhabit: let the inhabitants of the rock, let them shout from the top of the mountains. (Isaiah 42:11)

In the O.T. there is only one personality called Kedar, and Kedar is the descendant of Ishmael�s (S), (And these are the names of the son Ishmael, by their names according to their generations: the first born of Ishmael, Nebajoth�and Kedar...� Genesis 25:13; And he (Ishmael) dwelt in the wilderness of Paran Genesis 21:21. It has nothing to do with Jesus (S) but Muhammad (S).

As you can see, Muhammad (S) is descendant of Abraham�s (S) through Ishmael (S) and the cities that they inhabited are in Arabia namely: Paran (Makah), Telma (Tema/ Teman), Yathrib (Al-Madina Al- Munawwarah) etc. And If you observe the ritual of Muslim (especially during Hajj), you will see that cities (Makah and Al Medina) lift up their voices meaning: people shout and glorify Allah (S) from top of mountains, especially Mt. Arafat. You can also see this in every Muslim country when Muslims are called to prayer, the Muezzins read the Adhan (calling to prayer) that sound like a song and even far from the city you can hear this Adhan, it will look like that city lift up its voice.

12-Let them give glory unto the Lord, and declare his praise in the islands. (Isaiah 42:12)

It says here: �Let them� who is them? It is the descendants of Kedar�s.

God Almighty promise for Ishmael (S): And as for Ishmael� Behold I have bless him twelve Princes shall he beget, and I will make him a Great Nation.� (Genesis 17:20)

13-The Lord shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies. (Isaiah 42:13)

In the Old Testament when God said he does a certain thing, he often used an angel or a prophet sometimes, example:

And the Lord came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them; he shined forth from Mount Paran, and he came with ten thousand saints: from his right hand went a fiery law. (Duet. 33:2)

Does the Lord rose up from Seir? Did he come from Paran? No! His message came from those places through Prophets.  

14-I have long time holden my peace; I have been still, and refrained myself: now will I cry like a traveling woman; I will destroy and devour at once. (Isaiah 42:14)

If we examine the history of Prophet (S) you will see that he was preaching the message peacefully and the unbeliever begin to prosecuting him and his� followers until he migrates to Medina where he received revelation to fight them, and many war he did fought and win. That verse also tied into Habakkuk 3 where the �Holy One from Mt. Paran� invaded them with his troops. For in keeping with the message in context I have included explanation on �PARAN� where Ishmael (S) dwelt.

Edited by truthnowcome - 12 November 2014 at 4:58pm
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2014 at 4:44pm
<>

THE HOLY ONE FROM MT. PARAN

HABAKKUK 3:3-16:

�And the Holy One from Mount Paran. Se-lah. His Glory covered the heaven, and the earth was full of his praise. (Habakkuk 3:3)

The name �Muhammad� mean �the praise one� he is the Se-lah.

None of the Israelites, including Jesus, had anything to do with Paran. Hagar, with her son Ishmael, wandered in the wilderness of Beersheba, who afterwards dwelt in the wilderness of Paran: And he [Ishmael (S)] dwelt in the wilderness of Paran (Genesis 21:21).

The only one who claimed to have come from the descendant of Ishmael (S) is Muhammad (S), he is the Holy one from Mt. Paran and the Holy One from Mount Paran he came with the war cry to destroy and devour at once, he shall prevail against his enemies just as Isaiah 42 mentioned above. Also, he shall bring Salvation and his message is universal:

Habakkuk 3:11-13 mentioned:

��at the light of thine arrows they went, and at the shining of thy glittering spear. Thou didst tresh the heathen in anger. Thou wentest forth for Salvation of thy people, even Salvation for the ANOINTED; thou woundedst the head out of the house of the wicked, by discovering the foundation unto the neck. Se-lah.� (Habk. 3:11-13)

He stood and measured the earth: he beheld and drove asunder the nations�His way are everlasting. (Habk. 3:6)

Measured the earth: Meaning: His message is for the whole earth (universal message) and His way are everlasting.

Qur�an conforms:

�We have not sent thee but as a (universal Messenger) to ALL mankind, giving glad tiding and warn them (against sin), but most of mankind knows not.� (Q. 34:28)

And Habakkuk mentioned:

��When he cometh up unto the people, he will invade them with his troops.� (Habk. 3:16)

Histories of Islam have it that Muhammad (S) invades Mecca with ten thousand followers only kill six persons who were among the leaders:

Thou woundedst the head out of the house of the wicked, by discovering the foundation unto the neck. Se-lah. (Habk. 3:13)

The advent of Muhammad (S) in the book of Revelation:

��when the lamb opened one of the seal�behold a white horse: he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.� (Rev.6:1-2)

It is also mentioned in Duet. 33:2 (KJV):

And he [Moses (S)] said: the Lord came from Sinai, and rose from Sir unto them; He shined forth from Mount Paran, and he came with �ten thousand Saints�: from his right hand went a �fiery Law� for them.� (Duet. 33:2)

In these words the Lord has been compared with the �sun.� He comes from Sinai, he rises from Seir, but he shines in his full glory from Paran, where he had to appear with ten thousands of saints with a fiery law in his right hand.

Also in Jude 1:14-15

And Enoch also, the seventh from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints, 15To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him. (Jude 1:14-15)

That is exactly what Muhammad (S) did: He (S) came with ten thousand saints, He (S) execute judgment upon all, He convince all that were ungodly among His people of their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed and of all their hard speeches which they ungodly sinners have spoken against him. You don�t have to believe me, go to the internet and look his� history for yourself; and Jude 1:15 mentioned there: �15To execute judgment upon all�

Allah (S) conform it in the Qur�an:

�Blessed is He who sent down the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong) to His Servant, that it may be an admonition to all creatures. (Q. 25:1)

Thus have We revealed it (the Qur�an) to be a judgment of authority in Arabic (Q. 13:37)

Ramadhan is the (month) in which was sent down the Qur'an, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and Judgment (Between right and wrong).� (Qur. 2:185)

Muhammad (S) received revelation in the cave of Mount Hira in Arabia (Paran), later to be known as Jabal-un-Noor (Mountain of Light). After his migration to Medina, he returns and invades Mecca with �ten thousand Saints� and he establishes the �fiery Law� (Islamic law). Moses (S) is the only law giver in the O.T. and he prophesies another law giver which is Muhammad (S).                                                                           

For the LAW was given by Moses (John 1:17).Then the new Song: new law (Isaiah 42:10)

And his (the Holy one from Mt. Paran) brightness was as the light, he had horns coming out of his hand. (Habk. 3:4)

Horns represent kings: Rev.17:12 and the ten horns�are ten kings.

Qur�an conforms:

�Oh Prophet! Truly, We have sent you as�a lamp spreading Light.� (Q. 33:45-46)

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2014 at 4:44pm
<>

ISAIAH 42 CONTINUES:

15- I will make waste mountain and hills, and dry up all their herbs; and I will make the rivers islands, and dry up the pools. (Isaiah 42:15)

Here God Almighty is talking about desert where Ishmael dwelt (Paran: in Arabia). In desert place, where mountains and hills of sand are not steady, they diminish with winds and another appears. And you cannot find rivers but small water island as described by God Almighty. And this verse it has nothing to do with Jesus (S).

16-And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in the path that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them (Kedarites: Ishmaelite), and not forsake them. (Isaiah 42:16)

God Almighty did not forget the Ishmaelite he brings them out of darkness into light, he lead them into a path they knew not with the advent of Muhammad (S).

Because verse 22 said:

�But this is a people robbed and spoiled; they are all of them in holes, and they are hid in prison houses: they are for prey, and none saith, delivereth, for a spoil, and none, restore.� (Exp. of �prison� at verse7)

�And none delivereth� and none saith, restore� God was talking about corrupted society of pagan Arabs. And, indeed, He had not sent any prophet to the Arabs until the advent of Muhammad (S). But up to Jesus (S), many prophets had been sent to Israelites, so this verse has nothing to do with Jesus (S).

17-They shall be turned back they shall be greatly ashamed, that trust in graven images, that say to the molten images, ye are our gods. (Isaiah 42:17)

This is exactly what pagans Arabs did, when they heard the message that given to Muhammad (S) by God Almighty. They offered money, authority and many things to our prophet and he did not accept any of them. They ashamed, because they thought that all others Arabs will mock them, and not visit the Kaba (at that time they were using the Kaba as place of the idols that all other Arab tribes were using) and this would be their economic end. And they turned to graven image and they asked help from those image. As you can see this has nothing to do with Jesus (S). So God Almighty said to all those who read this message:

18-Hear, ye deaf; and look, ye blind, that ye may see. (Isaiah 42:18)

See what verse 19 and 20 tells us what? It reads:

19-Who is blind, but my servant? Or deaf, as my messenger that I sent? Who is blind as he that is perfect, and blind as the Lord�s servant?

20-Seeing many things, but thou observest not; opening the ears, but he heareth not.

In other words this servant is a Messenger; and before his call to prophet hood he was blind to the truth and deaf to the understanding of the truth� to the extent that he didn�t know to read and write but was perfect role model to his people, he was described by his people as the �truthful one� although he saw all those malpractices in his society he did not take part of it� he was a righteous man and God Almighty was pleased with him to send his �new universal law�.

21-The Lord is well pleased for his righteousness sake; he will magnify the (new) law, and make it honorable. (Isaiah 42:21)

So the God of Isaiah asks:

23-Who among you will give ear to this? Who will hearken and hear for the time to come?

Who will become Muslim? The Noble call:

�O ye People of the Book! Believe in what We have (now) revealed, conforming what was (already) with you�� (Q. 4:47)

Truth has (now) come, and falsehood perished: for falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish. (Q. 17:81)

Br. Zainool
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 November 2014 at 5:30pm

10-Sing unto the Lord a new song and his praise from the end of the earth� (Isaiah 42:10) 

The Qur�an is the new song, if you want to hear this new song please listen to some one reciting the Qur�an, you will understand what God Almighty is talking about, it message has already reach to the end of the earth.  HERE IS SOME MORE NEW SONG TO LISTEN TO:

3:1A. L. M.  2-Allah. There is no god but He,-the Living, the Self-Subsisting, Eternal. 3-It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Book, confirming what went before it; and He sent down the Law (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down the criterion (of judgment between right and wrong). 4-Then those who reject Faith in the Signs of Allah will suffer the severest penalty, and Allah is Exalted in Might, Lord of Retribution. (QUR. 3:1-4) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pI9tGISJu98&list=UUAEf9eC1Ezk3aMyrQLURsyQ

36:1 Ya Sin. 2 (Y. Ali) By the Qur'an, full of Wisdom,- 3 Thou art indeed one of the apostles, 4 On a Straight Way. 5 It is a Revelation sent down by (Him), the Exalted in Might, Most Merciful. 6 In order that thou mayest admonish a people, whose fathers had received no admonition, and who therefore remain heedless (of the Signs of Allah... 30  Ah! Alas for (My) Servants! There comes not an apostle to them but they mock him! 31 See they not how many generations before them we destroyed? Not to them will they return: 32 But each one of them all - will be brought before Us (for judgment). 33 A Sign for them is the earth that is dead: We do give it life, and produce grain therefrom, of which ye do eat. 34 And We produce therein orchard with date-palms and vines, and We cause springs to gush forth therein: 35 That they may enjoy the fruits of this (artistry): It was not their hands that made this: will they not then give thanks? 36 Glory to Allah, Who created in pairs all things that the earth produces, as well as their own (human) kind and (other) things of which they have no knowledge. 37 And a Sign for them is the Night: We withdraw therefrom the Day, and behold they are plunged in darkness; 38 And the sun runs his course for a period determined for him: that is the decree of (Him), the Exalted in Might, the All-Knowing. 39 And the Moon,- We have measured for her mansions (to traverse) till she returns like the old (and withered) lower part of a date-stalk. 40 It is not permitted to the Sun to catch up the Moon, nor can the Night outstrip the Day: Each (just) swims along in (its own) orbit (according to Law). (Qur. 36:1-40)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV6HLIR8rv4&list=UUAEf9eC1Ezk3aMyrQLURsyQ

Br. Zainool

Edited by truthnowcome - 12 November 2014 at 5:32pm
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 January 2015 at 10:30am
Br. Zainool,
very detailed and thorough study. No doubt that what the previous scriptures foretold about coming of prophet Mohammed (pbuh) was true. Those with true faith accepted him as such. Others denied to their own loss.
JazakAllah.
Hasan
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Peace maker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 February 2015 at 10:39am
Originally posted by truthnowcome truthnowcome wrote:

The Qur�an is the new song, if you want to hear this new song please listen to some one reciting the Qur�an, you will understand what God Almighty is talking about, it message has already reach to the end of the earth.  HERE IS SOME MORE NEW SONG TO LISTEN TO:

3:1A. L. M.  2-Allah. There is no god but He,-the Living, the Self-Subsisting, Eternal. 3-It is He Who sent down to thee (step by step), in truth, the Book, confirming what went before it; and He sent down the Law (of Moses) and the Gospel (of Jesus) before this, as a guide to mankind, and He sent down the criterion (of judgment between right and wrong). 4-Then those who reject Faith in the Signs of Allah will suffer the severest penalty, and Allah is Exalted in Might, Lord of Retribution. (QUR. 3:1-4) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pI9tGISJu98&list=UUAEf9eC1Ezk3aMyrQLURsyQ

36:1 Ya Sin. 2 (Y. Ali) By the Qur'an, full of Wisdom,- 3 Thou art indeed one of the apostles, 4 On a Straight Way. 5 It is a Revelation sent down by (Him), the Exalted in Might, Most Merciful. 6 In order that thou mayest admonish a people, whose fathers had received no admonition, and who therefore remain heedless (of the Signs of Allah... 30  Ah! Alas for (My) Servants! There comes not an apostle to them but they mock him! 31 See they not how many generations before them we destroyed? Not to them will they return: 32 But each one of them all - will be brought before Us (for judgment). 33 A Sign for them is the earth that is dead: We do give it life, and produce grain therefrom, of which ye do eat. 34 And We produce therein orchard with date-palms and vines, and We cause springs to gush forth therein: 35 That they may enjoy the fruits of this (artistry): It was not their hands that made this: will they not then give thanks? 36 Glory to Allah, Who created in pairs all things that the earth produces, as well as their own (human) kind and (other) things of which they have no knowledge. 37 And a Sign for them is the Night: We withdraw therefrom the Day, and behold they are plunged in darkness; 38 And the sun runs his course for a period determined for him: that is the decree of (Him), the Exalted in Might, the All-Knowing. 39 And the Moon,- We have measured for her mansions (to traverse) till she returns like the old (and withered) lower part of a date-stalk. 40 It is not permitted to the Sun to catch up the Moon, nor can the Night outstrip the Day: Each (just) swims along in (its own) orbit (according to Law). (Qur. 36:1-40)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tV6HLIR8rv4&list=UUAEf9eC1Ezk3aMyrQLURsyQ

Br. Zainool
Okay you have made a lot of allegations about the so called predictions from which muslim clercy men concocted from the so called corrupted bible about the prediction that Muhammad was the so called comforter then there is "muslim sites" that clearly states that Jesus and the GOD in the Quran is not the same as in the Bible so where do Allah came from if it is not the same God muslims must  decide now on or from which plate they wanted thier food to be served on.

"No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also." (1 John3:23)

Long before Muhammad was born, Arabic Christians were already referring to God as Allah � and millions continue to do so today. The Allah of Islam, however, is definitely not the God of the Bible; for while Muslims passionately defend the unity of God, they patently deny His triunity. They recoil at the notion of God as Father, reject the unique deity of Jesus Christ the Son, and renounce the divine identity of the Holy Spirit.

Muslims, furthermore, dogmatically denounce the Christian declaration of Christ's unique deity as the unforgivable sin of shirk. As the Qur'an puts it, "Allah forgiveth not (the sin of) joining other gods with Him; but He forgiveth whom He pleaseth other sins than this" (Sura 4:116). Muslims readily affirm the sinlessness of Christ, however, they adamantly deny His sacrifice upon the cross and subsequent resurrection. In doing so, they deny the singular historical fact that demonstrates that Jesus does not stand in a long line of peers from Abraham to Muhammad, but is God in human flesh. The Qur'anic phrase, "Allah raised him up" (Sura 4:158) is taken to mean that Jesus was supernaturally raptured rather than resurrected from the dead. In Islamic lore, God made someone look like Jesus, and this look-alike was crucified in His place. In recent years, the myth that Judas was crucified in place of Jesus has been popularized in Muslim circles due to the propagation of a late-medieval work titled The Gospel of Barnabas. Against the weight of historical evidence, the Qur'an exclaims, "they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them" (Sura 4:157).

Finally, in addition to rejecting the divinity of Jesus, Islam also renounces the divine identity of the Holy Spirit. Far from being the third person of the triune God who inspired the text of the Bible, Islam teaches that the Holy Spirit is the archangel Gabriel who dictated the Qur'an to Muhammad over a period of 23 years. This is ironic considering that Islam also identifies the Holy Spirit promised by Jesus in John 14 as Muhammad. The Bible, however, roundly rejects such corruptions and misrepresentations. The Holy Spirit is neither an angel nor a mere mortal; rather, He is the very God Who redeems us from our sins and will one day resurrect us to life eternal (e.g., Ats 5:3-4 ; Rom 8:11)

1st John 2:22 calls ALL Muslims "LIARS" because they deny that Jesus is the Christ...

"Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son."

Edited by Peace maker - 07 February 2015 at 10:41am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic