IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Me! New here  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Me! New here

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Me! New here
    Posted: 07 December 2005 at 8:00am
HELLO EVERYONE, MY NAME IS ABBY AND MY FRIEND TOLD ME ABOUT THIS SITE. I HOPE TO MEET SOME PEOPLE. I AM VERY BUSY BECAUSE I AM BACK TO SCHOOL AFTER A WHILE, BUT I WILL HAVE SOME TIME TO DROP BY NOW AND THEN.
OK, TILL THEN BYE BYE
Abeer23 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abeer23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2005 at 6:51pm
Welcome to the forum Abby!
abubasil View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abubasil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2005 at 2:28am

Welcome to the forum Abby

listen to this heavenly sound

http://www.geocities.com/abubasil70/pgs/m16.htm

enjoy

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2005 at 12:16pm
Welcome if you are not Nadir's 53th name.....

Edited by Suleyman
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2005 at 1:50pm

Bismillah,

Abby, Salaamu Alaykum.  Are you Christian, Vadantan, Muslim, sis or bro?

I like your Avatar! (Yours too, Suleyman.  Who's the cute kid?)

I am a Muslim mom with old kids, who one of them said just now he wishes it would snow so that he can miss school tomorrow!

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
Abby View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 December 2005 at 9:35am
Yes I am a muslim mom of a beautiful 2 year old.
And everyone calls me "Abby", it isn't my real name but is close to it and easier on the tongue!
By the way, herjihad, I LOVE YOUR AVATOR AS WELL, just by looking at the avator somehow brings a sense of peace. Thats why I chose that one.
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2005 at 12:17am
Originally posted by herjihad herjihad wrote:

Bismillah,

I like your Avatar! (Yours too, Suleyman.  Who's the cute kid?)

I am a Muslim mom with old kids, who one of them said just now he wishes it would snow so that he can miss school tomorrow!

Es_Selam'un Aleykum ve Rahmetullahi ve Berakatuh,

Sister just an pic from www.photo.net  that  i liked and now i use...i'll make duas for your kid who wish to miss the school with THE HELP OF SNOW,...snow..snow..snow..a free day,good wish for playstation....

herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2005 at 4:38am

Bismillah,

Two year olds are great.  Looking back, I don't think the twos were terrible at all!  Maybe the person who came up with that was really too old for children of that age!

Friday school was cancelled.  He doesn't even have his books so that I can make him study and do some back homework his teacher mentioned in a note from Thursday.  He built half a snowman yesterday and plans to finish it today.  What a life!  If I look at your website, I might see something I like better...

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic