IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Europe
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Islam and Britain - A Future  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Islam and Britain - A Future

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2006 at 8:24am
Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

Originally posted by christian christian wrote:

Originally posted by Mohammed Mohammed wrote:

muslims should leave Britain, you will never be welcome, as you are always pushing your religion, and as a Christian country, we could never allow that,.....You have created problems all over the world, in the name of your religion, now you have palestine, iran, pakistan, emerites, turky, why don't you go there, leave us good Christians alone, go collanate a country that actually wants you.....and for your information, I am a labour supporter.......
Its time for the pay-back, we will come to your country and soon if Allah-willing we will out number you. You cant stop us. Then we will take over your country like you did to us in India. I can see britain being an Islamic state. After we have UK every Infidel state will fall to us ALLAH AKBAR !!! ALLAH AKBAR !!! ALLAH AKBAR !!!

lol

i will believe it when i see it.........

and i agree with the other poster.........muslims should keep thier religion and beliefs to themselves.......you are here as guests and should behave with respect

We dont force our religion and laws on anyone, esp in a non-muslim countries. (If it was like that, Canada will be a muslim state by now)

We only ask you to respect our religion, is it too much to ask?

i respect all religion........i dont believe any of it for a second but i do believe other have a right to thier own beliefs.....

you ask me to respect your religion and i said i did.......

its muslims that refuse to repect other religions........what are we?infidels or non believers???

are all infinels to die??? that is the message i get from islam.....so dont talk to me about respect........

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2006 at 8:37am
I used "you" as a metaphor, it wasnt really you... I was talking about cartoons

whats with all the infidel talk?

Edited by ak_m_f
christian View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2006 at 8:42am

I used "you" as a metaphor, it wasnt really you... I was talking about cartoons

whats with all the infidel talk?

you asked "us" to respect your religion.......

but everytime i hear a muslim speak about somebody who dosnt follow islam he calls him a infidel........or a non believer..

maybe im not entirly correct in my asumptions.....but this is just how it seems from my point of view.....which is that muslims dont respect other religions.....

please correct me if i am wrong........

im not trying to make this a personal issue between you and i...but as a young white guy its very confusing.......i just do not know what islam wants from others....?

maybe it wants nothing.........maybe its just the fanatics who scream infidel?

i dont know

Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2006 at 12:07pm

Al-Baqarah - 2:62

Verily! Those who believe and those who are Jews and Christians, and Sabians, whoever believes in All�h and the Last Day and do righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve .

I don't think you understand.  It is just the fanatics that scream Infidel.  And perhaps when faced with Christians like you, they forget their are Christians like me that respect their faith instead of coming into their world and making accusations.

Ketchup View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ketchup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2006 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by Angela Angela wrote:

Al-Baqarah - 2:62

Verily! Those who believe and those who are Jews and Christians, and Sabians, whoever believes in All�h and the Last Day and do righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve .

I don't think you understand.  It is just the fanatics that scream Infidel.  And perhaps when faced with Christians like you, they forget their are Christians like me that respect their faith instead of coming into their world and making accusations.

He has clearly stated he doesnt believe in any religion... he has clearly said he sees all religions the same way.... maybe you should have been in London when the original protests were going off to gain a grasp... after all (with with no due disrespect) maybe only extremeists shout infidels but that wasnt how it looked on the streets of london... I was there. i heard the shouts I saw the placards!!!!!!  I also saw MY countrys flag burned....

Ketchup View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ketchup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2006 at 12:19pm

Lets get this staight..

A true Brit would never EVER burn our flag!!!!!!

We can be a pissed off nation but we do have standards....

Tim Evans View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2006 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by Ketchup Ketchup wrote:

Lets get this staight..

A true Brit would never EVER burn our flag!!!!!!

We can be a pissed off nation but we do have standards....

Bolloks

Tim in Britain
Tim Evans View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 February 2006 at 4:22pm

Kechup,

You are at it again. I am a Brit and I know what you are at.

Tim in Britain
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic