IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Europe
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Islam and Britain - A Future  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Islam and Britain - A Future

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Judge Dredd View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Judge Dredd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Islam and Britain - A Future
    Posted: 16 May 2007 at 9:33pm

This is an old thread, but I just started so here is my half-penny's worth.  I know the half-penny doesnt exist anymore but I was fond of it:

With regard to the original article at the beginning of the thread, I think it is a very good article and I came accross this Shaikh a few weeks back on the net.  What he says makes sense.

I am not sure what to make of the postings following the thread.

We are British Muslims.

Just like we don't call all Christian British criminals, Christian fanatics, or all Christian Paedophiles, Christian Deviants, I would appreciate, if others would not look at a handful of crazy people who have extreme messages (like Ed Hussain and his old gangs), and say that all British Muslims are like that.

Remember that of the 1.6-1.8 million British Muslims, the media and self-interested parties (Ed Hussain's new gangs) only focus on the handful of crazy people they can find to justify their own agenda of hate and division.

It would be far more conducive to focus on the mainstream views of the mainsteam British Muslims. 

.:: SoHaIB ::. View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .:: SoHaIB ::. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2007 at 2:16pm

yeah dude fawsia has a point u know.....You Guyz shouldn't have messed up India in the first place .

Fawsia View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fawsia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2006 at 6:29pm

yeah u r "displaying that english" ..........u screw up my country ....i'm here to screw up yours ............

Its fair trade.......Plus without robbing my country yours would still be a cabbage eating, filthy ���� whatever

Leii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2006 at 9:53pm

Fair point but I cannot change the crimes that England has committed in the past. Unfortunately that was the kind of arrogance that started many troubles across the world and I do believe that if we hadn't "stomped" across everyone else's countries then half of them wouldn't be as bad as they are now. Like many African countries - if we hadn't "colonised" them and left them to get on with it, then maybe they wouldn't be "third world" now....

....or maybe I'm displaying that English arrogance again by thinking we make that much difference to everyone else!

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2006 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by Leii Leii wrote:

What I am fed up of is people coming to England and spouting rubbish on Hyde Park Corner about hating the English. If you don't like us then go away.

We are taking the revenge for 300 years of colonialism.
Leii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2006 at 2:14pm

I have not come into your country, I have no interest in your country or what you do there! But I cannot stop the idiots who run my country from following that ignorant American around the world. Personally I believe everyone should stop messing around with other people's countries and sort out their own.

What I am fed up of is people coming to England and spouting rubbish on Hyde Park Corner about hating the English. If you don't like us then go away.

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by Leii Leii wrote:

If people coming into this country cannot respect OUR laws and opinions then go somewhere else!

Also dont come into my country and enforce your demo-crazy and puppet government.

reap what you sow....
Leii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2006 at 2:18pm

I know this is an old thread but I had to reply.

Ketchup, I love what you have said here.

A true British person would never insult their country in such a manner. If people coming into this country cannot respect OUR laws and opinions then go somewhere else!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic