IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Bleeding Flower  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Bleeding Flower

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote english elm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Bleeding Flower
    Posted: 09 October 2014 at 1:19am
The Bleeding Flower

Once Yousef was seated at the table, he took his laptop out of his bag and while he was busy starting it up, he addressed Michael:

Tonight I'll show you a rare video clip. The clip barely exceeds half a minute, but it is unusual, because it will take us through history to about a century ago; it is a visual document.

With great interest, the heads of Michael and Yousef turned towards the laptop and they looked directly at its screen.

Michael: (After watching the video) Oooh, that's great! I�m so intrigued to see what the pattern of life was like in my country, Britain, nearly a hundred years ago! Look at the joy on the faces of the passers-by in the street! Look at the delight of this child! Life was less constrained and more natural. Such a life is really appealing to the self!

Yousef: I�ll replay the clip to draw your attention to another important observation.

(Yousef hits the re-play button, and continued his conversation with Michael.)

Yousef: Look! That woman�There, two�No five, actually six women, notice that for all of them the only parts of their bodies exposed are their heads - though they are covered with hats - and the hands, and all of them are wearing loose-fitting clothing that does not reveal the shape of their bodies.

Michael: True!

Yousef: So what happened?!

Michael: What happened where?

Yousef: In your societies.. .

Michael: You mean nudity and lack of modesty?!

To see more, click here.{The Bleeding Flower}
if you want to be happy click here {happiness}
lady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2014 at 7:22am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic