IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic INTRAfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Can a non-muslim be the Mahdi?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Can a non-muslim be the Mahdi?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Optimal Unity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2014 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by NABA NABA wrote:

Optimal unity y u blame islam for crimes??to know islam read Quran, Allah in ch 5 v 32 of Quran says if you kill a human being unless for murder or for mischief in the land means as if you have killed whole humanity if you save an innocent human being means as if you have saved whole humanity.Prophet Muhammad S.A.W ( pbuh ) was illiterate so how he could read books???
Please do not take offence I do not blame Islam for anything I don't blame Christians, Buddhist or the rest of this sick humanity.

All I am doing is pointing out that you can not be expecting the Mahdi or Christ to anoint the way of life that has resulted in what we see today, it must All change.

Correct Muhammad could not read the books yet he paid respect to them when he did not understand them he included the works in the Qur'an to please some of his tribes, when those stories are corrupt, they are mystical, do you really believe the snake (serpent) spoke to eve?

All I am trying to do is show you reasons why the real Mahdi will not be in favour of any one existing religion, a NEW way of LIFE which is the essence of Islam will need to be created and all secrets need to be revealed.

We can not move towards this with Jihadist who do not understand that the real Jihad is the one you have within yourself in your communication with Allah and his creation.

kodoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2014 at 6:02pm
I am busy these days, but I will return to you later inshaAllah.

In the meantime, you can study the threads here:

Imam Mahdi (a.s.) Forum

Also, here's a gift for you, a shia Muslim poem about Imam Mahdi: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9m3QL-xd7Y

Edited by kodoo - 22 October 2014 at 2:18am
Optimal Unity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Optimal Unity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 October 2014 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by kodoo kodoo wrote:

I am busy these days, but I will return to you later inshaAllah.

In the meantime, you can study the threads here:

Imam Mahdi (a.s.) Forum

Also, here's a gift for you, a shia Muslim poem about Imam Mahdi: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9m3QL-xd7Y

Thank you for the poem, it is beautiful...

Interesting discussion at ShiaChat.com, quite strict rules on discussing who might the Mahdi be in person, not sure how you can help the Mahdi if you can not examine the ones who claim to be one.

Looking forward to your comments...
kodoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2014 at 9:03pm
Nice to know you like the poem bro. You are welcome.

About the rules there (on moderating posts and approving for the first messages), it is to stop the trolling. lol. You wouldn't have a problem there.

But about the two rules on "claiming to be Mahdi". I think it is logical also. I am sure, the Mahdi would have a lot of things to do, problems to worry about rather than joining an internet forum, lol. Don't you think so?

And you could ask their views also (by copy-pasting your first post here), on their interfaith or philosophy subforum.

Then, I will comment about it there or here inshaAllah. :)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Optimal Unity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2014 at 9:58pm

Nice to know you like the poem bro. You are welcome.

About the rules there (on moderating posts and approving for the first messages), it is to stop the trolling. lol. You wouldn't have a problem there.

But about the two rules on "claiming to be Mahdi". I think it is logical also. I am sure, the Mahdi would have a lot of things to do, problems to worry about rather than joining an internet forum, lol. Don't you think so?

And you could ask their views also (by copy-pasting your first post here), on their interfaith or philosophy subforum.

Then, I will comment about it there or here inshaAllah. :)
I loved the poem it spoke to my heart and I received hope from it.

It is difficult to keep at bay the desire to do something for humanity, I do not think we can for a moment say that the Mahdi would not utilise the Internet for his mission. Nor that we would understand what the problems are, so unless you know the Mahdi, you should answer your own thoughts, how do you think he would begin and what the problems really are.

I will take your invitation and go there and post my Opening Post as it is quiet here and not getting much result.
kodoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kodoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2014 at 9:19pm
I saw it bro, thanks :)

I think my position is not that important, yet if you still want me join, I really need free time to adress the issue. Nowadays, I am busy with listening to sermons, especially, by Br. Khalil Jaffer. And I promised myself to finish listening to those lectures before. Hopefully I join you after Muharram. Thank you for your understanding.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Optimal Unity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2014 at 5:54pm

I saw it bro, thanks :)

I think my position is not that important, yet if you still want me join, I really need free time to adress the issue. Nowadays, I am busy with listening to sermons, especially, by Br. Khalil Jaffer. And I promised myself to finish listening to those lectures before. Hopefully I join you after Muharram. Thank you for your understanding.

Everybody's position will be important in the new age, we have some important decisions to make in this awareness, being guided does not mean total authority over the world. I care to know if you care to share.

Br. Khalil comes across as a reasonable thinker, however the little I saw of his video on the Mahdi suggests he too does not appreciate the importance of the Mahdi not complying with any kind of pre-emptive sign.

I look forward to your return after the Muharram.
semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2014 at 5:44pm
THE MAHDI BETWEEN FACT & FICTION - Dr. Yasir Qadhi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxLzHJt85oc
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic