IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A Nation Rocked to Sleep  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A Nation Rocked to Sleep

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
Author
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2006 at 2:10pm

How sad it's to be a SEAL that you are trained to take life but not to breathe it back into your victims?

I know a man who walked this earth ages ago. He could breathe life into the dead. Billions of people live just for him, even today.

Wish you all the best of luck with such sad short skint measures of life, my friend.

Edited by Whisper
Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2006 at 2:26pm

Nima,

The more you go on about your "training" the less I believe you were actually Special Forces. 

I'm sorry, but I have too many members of my family that serve in the Armed Forces.  I even have a ex-Airbourne Ranger for a buddy. 

NONE of them talk the way you do about it.  I seriously doubt you were ever in the Military and if you were I highly doubt you were Special Forces. 

I can't recall how many times I've been "hit on" by men who claim to be Special Forces over the internet.  The anonymity allows for some real whoppers to get told.

I honestly urge those of you who have been engaging this man to wonder who you are arguing with.  It could be some computer nerd in his mother's basement that's played too much Call to Duty and Halo 2.

Edited by Angela
skygazer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skygazer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2006 at 7:17pm
I never thought he was in the first place, Angela. I was looking through threads from a while back and there he seems to claim he's a professor. And his last post just shows you're right; he's some teenager playing around.

Edited by skygazer
skygazer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skygazer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2006 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by Nima Nima wrote:

Apologies for my late appearence.

To skygazer I highly doubt you would. We are not the Marines nor Army Special Forces are quite different. Highly trained, experienced and trained killers. What I was trained for, I could take your life and your family wouldn't even know it unless I wanted them too. Just briefly if you saw the news about the men who were burned and mobbed by the people there were two buddies of mine that were killed that day. They were former SEALs. What the news didn't say was that before the people killed them between two SEAL team members they killed approx. 78 insurgents between those two. Just to give you information of our training. 

You are so full of crap. See my post to Angela.

You better go back to your bedroom before your mommy catches you playing with her computer again.

And better be careful. I'm in the KGB.

roflmao

Edited by skygazer
Justice_4_All View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice_4_All Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2006 at 3:20pm
LOL skygazer  that was too cute..
skygazer View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skygazer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2006 at 10:14pm

Originally posted by Justice_4_All Justice_4_All wrote:

LOL skygazer  that was too cute..

Thanks.

He must have believed me; he hasn't been back.

Or his mommy did catch him.

Justice_4_All View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Justice_4_All Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2006 at 11:11pm

Your welcome  

what a loser!!! ITs for people like this, there is so much hate and violence in this world.

But I seem to think he is one that talks big, but when it comes down it, runs like a sissy to hide between mommies legs.

Edited by Justice_4_All
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
  Share Topic