IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Truth vs. the lie - part 2  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Truth vs. the lie - part 2

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tylfawl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Truth vs. the lie - part 2
    Posted: 23 September 2014 at 4:27am

We are scrutinizing the difference between the-lies-of-Satan-masquerading-as-truth and the real truth, The Truth?

Now, let�s scrutinize a controversial belief.  What is The Truth about prophet Issa (Jesus)?  Why do Christians say he died on the cross and why do some Muslims say he didn�t?

What is The Truth? Before we scrutinize the issue, let�s take a close look at prophets because in Islam, Jesus is considered to be a prophet.

1        Why are there prophets?

Allah chose certain men to become prophets to tell The Truth about Allah, the Kingdom of God, to foretell significant future events, to give warnings about the consequences of man�s choices, etc.  Prophets also tell the people that the reward for good deeds is Heaven (jannah) and the consequence of evil deeds is Hell (jahannam).

Man is born without any sin. Just one look at those innocent, pure and beautiful little angels (babies) will tell you The Truth about this matter.  However, there is a belief that Satan pricks �almost� everyone at birth which make babies cry.  This �touch� of Satan could explain why as we grow up into adults, we also develop certain evil desires.  Fortunately, we have �free will.�  We can rise above these evil desires or we can submit to them � it�s our choice.  Choose to accept The Truth of Allah or reject it.

History will tell you that man�s �free will� is oriented mostly towards evil.  Man�s pursuit of worldly pleasures (pleasures of the flesh) is usually achieved by means of money, lying, deception, intimidation, coercion, connivance, etc.  Nowadays, man has grown so evil it is using politics, laws, mass media, medical institutions, government leaders, and global organizations to achieve their evil agendas.  But the most heinous of them all is man�s use of religion (Catholics among others) to achieve their evil desires.

It is for this reason that Allah sent prophets and messengers to bring man back to Allah and The Truth; to give warnings about the consequences of man�s evil choices.  However, after thousands of years and so many prophets, the hearts of men still refused to see and hear The Truth.  Mankind�s submission to evil and continuing rejection of The Truth has assured mankind an eternity in Hell unless man repents. Again, just a glimpse of our long history will tell you The Truth that man is not repenting.  Acts of evil are becoming more and more vulgar and prevalent.

True repentance requires giving up the sin, feeling regret forever having committed the sin, and resolving never to go back to the sin.  If these three conditions are fulfilled with sincerity, then God will forgive.  However, history and our present world situation will prove to you that man has not repented.  Saying certain �words� with the mouth, demonstrating certain �movements� with the body, imagining certain �images� in the mind do not result in forgiveness.  When the mind and the heart of the person truly changes and his actions changes accordingly over a consistent period of time, then God will forgive. 

The time element is important because time �tests� our sincerity, firmness and resolution.  If after a week, we repeat the same sin, then it means we didn�t give up the sin, we didn�t feel regret forever, we didn�t have the resolution never to go back to the sin.  We therefore didn�t� repent.  We just LIED to Allah with our thoughts, words and action.

The need for repentance is one of the most important messages of prophets.

2        Jesus Christ: A Sign for Knowledge of the Hour

For thousands of years, man has rejected prophets and The Truth and therefore sealed its fate in Hell. When the �End of Times� started, Allah showed His Love, Compassion and Mercy to the people by sending His Word and his Spirit directly into physical form so we can see and we can hear The Truth easily, and Allah chose/created/anointed Jesus Christ for this mission.

In the Quran, Sura 43:61 says: �And indeed, Jesus will be [a sign for] knowledge of the Hour, so be not in doubt of it, and follow Me. This is a straight path.�

If we think of the �End of Times� like a final chapter of a book, there is the first page and there is the last page of the chapter. Jesus Christ is in both the first and the last pages of the �End of Times� chapter.  His birth was the first sign and his return or second coming is the last sign of the Hour (End of Times).

See the above Sura again and in addition, Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 4.657, Narrated by Abu Huraira, Allah's Messenger (saws) said, "By Him (Allah) in Whose Hands my soul is, surely (Jesus) the son of Mary will soon descend amongst you and (Jesus) will judge mankind justly (as a Just Ruler); �

Of the 99 Names of Allah, notice how relevant the following name are:

a.     Al-Wadud = The Loving One

b.     Ar-Rahman = The All Compassionate

c.     Ar-Rahim = The All Merciful

d.     Al-Hakkam = The Judge

Jesus is the �sign� of the �End of Times� but Jesus is more.

3        Jesus Christ: The Word of Allah

Based on the Quran, Jesus is the Word of Allah strengthened by Allah�s Holy Spirit.

In the Quran, Sura 3:45 says: [And mention] when the angels said, "O Mary, indeed Allah gives you good tidings of a Word from Him (Allah), whose name will be the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary - distinguished in this world and the Hereafter and among those brought near [to Allah ].

Sura 4:171 also says: �Jesus is (1) a messenger (rasul) of Allah, (2) The Word of Allah (Kalimat Allah) which Allah directed into Mary, and (3) a Spirit proceeding from Allah.�

In the Bible, Genesis 1:1-3 says: �In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.  He (the Word) was with God in the beginning.  Through him (Through the Word), all things were made�.�    And The Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us�� - John 1:14

The Quran and the Bible confirmed that the Word of Allah has taken a physical form. This form is known to all mankind as Jesus Christ. 

In Sura 4:171 above, Allah also empowered and strengthened Jesus Christ with the Holy Spirit (al-Ruh al-Quddus).  The following Sura�s also mentioned it:

Sura 2:87 and 2:253 says: �And �We� (how many parts is Allah?) gave Jesus, the son of Mary, clear proofs and supported him with the Holy Spirit (al-Ruh al-Quddus).�

In Sura 5:110, God says: �Jesus, son of Mary, recall My favor upon you and your mother, and when I strengthened you with the Holy Spirit (al-Ruh al-Quddus) so that you talked to men in the cradle and when you became of age.�

No other prophet or man in our entire history has ever been �anointed� like this by Allah.  Adam was created from dust/mud/earth and brought to life by the breath of God while Jesus was created from the Word of Allah, strengthened by Allah�s Holy Spirit, and born of the blessed virgin, Mary.  Notice how special and chosen Jesus and Mary are.  Sahih Muslim Book 30 Hadith 5837 confirmed that Satan failed to prick Jesus Christ and his mother Mary.

Jesus Christ is the Word of Allah in physical form and was strengthened by the Holy Spirit which enabled him to speak his first prophecy even as an infant in the crib.

In the Quran, Sura 19:29�19:33�19:34 said: So she pointed to him. They said, "How can we speak to one who is in the cradle a child?" � Jesus said: "So peace in on me the day I was BORN, the day that I DIE and the day that I am RAISED UP TO LIFE again� That was Jesus, the son of Mary, and this is the truth of this matter, about which they continue to doubt.�

Notice the chronology and sequence of events.  Jesus confirmed his birth, death and resurrection. The first prophecy of Jesus (as a prophet) was fulfilled because Jesus was created from the Word and strengthened by the Holy Spirit of The Truth=Allah.  The Quran emphasized that �this is the truth of this matter.�

But some Muslims say Jesus did not die on the cross because�

In the Quran, Sura 4:157-158 says: That they said (in their boast), "We killed the Messiah Isa (Jesus) son of Maryam (Mary), The Messenger of Allah"- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety They killed him not-Nay, Allah raised him up unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise.

The Quran is correct because "they really did not crucify the �divine� part" of Jesus.  No man can kill the Word and the Holy Spirit of The Truth=Allah which created Jesus Christ.  What �they crucified was the �physical� part" of Jesus.  Therefore, Jesus Christ was both crucified and not crucified at the same time.  It depends on which part of Jesus Christ you are looking at � the physical part or the divine part.

This phenomenon is called �Divine Dichotomy� wherein two contradictory truths exist at the same place and the same time.  This is just one of the wisdom of Allah.  Notice how some of the 99 names of Allah are exact opposites attesting to this Divine concept:

Allah is Al-Awwal = The First (this is similar to Alpha in the Bible)

Allah is Al-Akhir = The Last (this is similar to Omega in the Bible)

Allah is Az-Zahir = The Manifest One and at the same time

Allah is Al-Batin = The Hidden One

Allah is Al-Muntaqim = The Avenger and at the same time

Allah is Al-�Afuww = The Forgiver

Allah is Al-Muqaddim = The Expediter and at the same time

Allah is Al-Mu�akhkhir = The Delayer

Allah is Al-Mu�izz = The Bestower of Honors and at the same time

Allah is Al-Mudhill = The Humiliator

We now know that Jesus Christ died physically and didn�t die spiritually on the cross. Now the Word and the Holy Spirit of The Truth=Allah cannot �reside, function, fulfill the prophecy of the infant Jesus� while inside a dead physical body, so Allah decided to resurrect the physical body of Jesus Christ.  Jesus was raised alive again as underlined in the above Sura.  In addition�

Sura 3:55 said: �Behold! God said: O Jesus, I will take you and raise you to myself and clear you (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme, I will make those who follow you superior to those who reject faith��

Notice how some of the 99 names of Allah are attesting to this fact:

Allah is Al-Ba�ith = The Resurrector (resurrect = to bring dead person to life)

Allah is Al-Mu�id = The Restorer

Allah is Al-Muhyi = The Giver of Life

So, what is The Truth about Jesus Christ?

From Sura 4:171, Jesus is a triune being, a being with three parts.  Jesus is (1) a Messenger of The Truth=Allah, the (2) Word of Allah, and (3) a Holy Spirit coming from Allah=The Truth.

But because our simple minds cannot fully understand the Divine concept of Trinity where 3 parts are SIMILAR and DIFFERENT at the same time, the Quran advised us not to say �Three� but just say �One God� as written below:

Sura 4:171 says: ��The Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, was but (1) a messenger of Allah and (2) His Word which He directed to Mary and (3) a Spirit [created at a command] from Him. So believe in Allah and His messengers. And do not say, "Three"; desist - it is better for you. Indeed, Allah is but one God.

Notice, the Quran didn�t say that �Three� is �wrong� or �blasphemous�, the Quran recommended and preferred that we say �One.�  The Quran says ��it is better for you.  Indeed, Allah is but one God.�  It�s like saying �Three is good but One is better.� Notice also that the Sura is initially describing Jesus as a three-part being, then suggested not to say �Three�, then concluded that �Allah is but one God.�  Is Jesus Christ Allah?

My conclusion based on the Quran is that: Jesus Christ is the first sign that the �End of Times� is at hand.  He is a three-part being (i.e. Messenger of The Truth, the Word of Allah and a Holy Spirit from Allah) but don�t say �Three� better say �One.� As an infant prophet, he praised his birth, death and resurrection.  He grew up, fulfilled his role as a Messenger of The Truth, healed the sick, raised the dead, and performed many miracles.  He died physically on the cross but not spiritually.  He was resurrected to Heaven with Allah. He will return again as a �Judge� and just ruler which is the last sign of the �End of Times.� Allah will make those who follow Jesus Christ superior to those who reject faith.

4        Where did you get �Your truth�?

Don�t just blindly believe The Truth I just told you.  You need to �realize� The Truth for yourself because only �you� can convince yourself about this matter.  It is very important that you arrive at your own conclusions (even if in the end we will arrive at the same conclusion).  Why?  Because, what if Allah asks you �Where did you get the truth that you strongly-believe-without-a-doubt is the truth?� What will you say then?

Answer A: I got the truth from several pieces of paper with ink on it, written by imperfect men, translated and compiled by others in an attempt to record the messages dictated by an angel to a prophet 1400 years ago? I got the truth from the �interpretation� of �scholars� - my fellow man who was also touched by Satan at birth.

Answer B: I got The Truth from the Messiah, Jesus Christ, son of Mary who revealed the Word of Allah to me through the action, guidance, and empowerment of the Holy Spirit particularly during my:

1.     Continuing studies of the Quran and the Bible;

2.     Encounter with the mind-blowing revelations of the archaeological piece of linen cloth called �The Shroud of Turin� � the mysterious cloth which has been studied by scientists all over the world for decades; the cloth where science and religion live together;

3.     Studies of the teachings of Jesus Christ based archaeological and historically-reliable documents such as the Dead Sea Scrolls and ancient texts such as those in Himis Monastery, India which were published by a Russian researcher as the book entitled �The Unknown Life of St. Issa�;

4.     Studies of various research materials, scientific findings and discoveries about man, life, the universe, quantum physics, and God; and

5.     Studies of messages and testimonies of people who had near-death experiences ((NDE�s) and converts from all walks of life who had a direct experience of Jesus Christ, the Blessed Virgin Mary, angels, Heaven & Hell.

I got The Truth from the Messiah (Savior), Jesus Christ who:

1.     Saved my life when I swallowed rat poison when I was 9 months old;

2.     Sent the Holy Spirit to strengthen and save me as I was drowning in the pool at age 9;

3.     Sent an angel which literally �lifted me up� and saved me (without a scratch) from a direct collision with a speeding motorcycle;

4.     Saved me from demonic attacks in Azaiba, Oman last 2011; and

5.     Visited me and whose Light made me see all of my sins and whose Love cleansed me and made me whole again.

Allah wants all of us to know The Truth by heart because when our heart has truly experienced The Truth, our entire being will change.  Our thoughts, speech and actions will change.  If we �blindly follow� teachings of scholars without a personal study, analysis, of their teachings, then our thoughts, words and actions will be �scripted�, �fake�, �empty� and people sensitive enough to detect this �fa�ade� will see what we truly are � liars, �politicians�, hypocrites, followers of Satan, evil doers, etc. because our heart is desiring one thing and the body is doing another.

Again, you need to find out The Truth for yourself.  You need to do the years of intensive study, analysis and be brave enough to come up with your own conclusions.  You need to show Allah that your heart is desiring for The Truth and not worldly pleasures.  Although we will arrive at the same conclusion, you need to have an actual experience of God. 

An illustration: If you have not seen and tasted a pear (the fruit) before, after I describe to you its shape, size, weight, color, its �grain-of-sand-like� texture in your mouth as you chew it, and the sweet juices of the fruit � all you will have is a �database of information� about the pear.  You will only have a �mental picture� of the pear in your mind, and you will have an imagined �estimate� of its taste.  However, if I give you an actual pear fruit, asked you to examine it and eat it, then you will have an �actual experience.�  When you do that, you and the fruit becomes One. 

So later on when you read a �Holy� book or meet scholars claiming that �The true pear is shaped like a cube and tastes like bitter chocolate� you can immediately dismiss it as a lie because you already have an actual experience of seeing and tasting a pear.

The same thing applies here: Find The Truth about God.

�But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.� � Bible, Mathew 6:33

But where is the Kingdom of God?

"It will not come by waiting for it. It will not be a matter of saying 'here it is' or 'there it is.' Rather, the kingdom of the father is spread out upon the earth, and men do not see it." � The Gospel of Thomas

How do I get there?

Jesus said: "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life.  No one comes to the Father except through me."  � Bible, John 14:6

What should I do?

�Ask, and it will be given you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.  For every one who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.� � Bible, Mathew 7:7-8

The first sign of the �End of Times� is here.  Time is running very, very, very fast.  I beg you to please seek The Truth.  DO NOT convert to Christianity or other religion. The Truth is not �owned� or �in the exclusive possession� of a religious organization.  It is not a physical substance that you can hide under lock and key.  To believe this is to believe in the lies of Satan.

Peace.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic