IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Who am I ?  I am...  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Who am I ? I am...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThePolarExpress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who am I ? I am...
    Posted: 01 December 2005 at 7:31am

Salam

The Polar Express who is a believer in Allah. Who am I ?! I am just as you.There is no difference between me and you. Please be sure there is no difference among people. No need for wars to dictate " be one of us " . No matter where you are what you do, do not accept the names/titles but seek for the reasons in them and try to give the meannings to your life. A couple of good intentions can make everyone happy.

Try to catch the spirit you had when you were a child. Thus you will understand that there is nothing wrong with us, but there is something wrong with people who teach us who are before us. Do not listen them because they are the loosers who accept being loosers, find their mistakes and correct them. Be optimistic no one will be remained behind as long as one does something in reasonable and right way. People who you love is going to follow you since the truth is always attractive and last forever.     

The miracles are temporary, when you become the witness of one, you ask one more which is too dangerous. For me, the way of life, the way one lives his life is the perfect sign or perfect truth to believe. Find the beautiful lives and the beautiful minds to follow because those are the lights in the darkness. The aim is "to distinguish the good one from bad" and "to accept and ask forgiveness for the bad one in good"- no other way, there is nothing perfect"   

SISTER

Khadija1021 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khadija1021 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2005 at 9:58pm

Assalamu Alaikum

Welcom to IC forum SISTER, inshallah you will enjoy your time spent here.

Allah Hafiz

PAZ,

Khadija

Say: 'My prayer and my rites, my living and my dying, are for Allah alone, the Lord of all the worlds. (Qur'an, 6:162)
ThePolarExpress View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThePolarExpress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2005 at 8:12am

Wassalam Alaikum Sister Khadija

Thank you, Inshallah.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic