IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Salaam 3alaykum  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Salaam 3alaykum

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahmoud kaj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Salaam 3alaykum
    Posted: 01 December 2005 at 3:52am

I am Mahmoud kaj, living in Lebanon. I study Business through open learning. Iam Looking forward to meet all of you guys and to discuss any issue concerning Islam. I hope i can be able to discuss topics in the best way, with an aim to increase faith and knowledge amongst every one.

Its great to meet with musilims all over the world seeking the truth behind the faith of believing in allah (SWT)

abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2005 at 6:45am
Wa alaikum salaam, welcome Mahmoud!
Khadija1021 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Khadija1021 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2005 at 8:37pm

Wa Alaikum Assalam Brother Mahmoud kaj.  Welcome to IC.  Inshallah you will enjoy your time here. 

Allah Hafiz

PAZ,

Khadija

Say: 'My prayer and my rites, my living and my dying, are for Allah alone, the Lord of all the worlds. (Qur'an, 6:162)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic