IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - --------------------------------------------------  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

--------------------------------------------------

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslim75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2014 at 3:30am
------------------------------------------

Edited by Muslim75 - 31 December 2014 at 11:55am
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2014 at 7:02am
Originally posted by Muslim75 Muslim75 wrote:

Again, on the topic of the Sufi when he says: "I am Allah".

Abu Yazid Al Bistami, Sultan Al Arifin (ra) once, in an unconscious state said "I am the Lord, free and pure of all staint." When he regained consciousness, his disciples told him what happened. He said, if this happens again, to kill him and cut him to pieces; and he gave each of his disciple a knife.

When it happened again, his disciples rushed to him to kill him. However, the more they stabbed him, the more the knives would go into his body, like knives going into water. His body was also getting bigger and bigger, until it filled the house. Then after a while, it came back to its normal size, and he regained consciousness. His disciples told him what happened. He explained, simply,�that it was not him who was saying these words; it was not him who was saying "I am the Lord, free and pure of all staint."

Abu Yazid Al Bistami was a very great saint.�Even Ibn Taymiyya praised him for these matters pertaining to divinity. Ibn Taymiyya is the penultimate reference of the Wahhabis, and these are the staunchest enemies of Sufism.

How can you believe in rubbish like this?
La Ilaha IllAllah
Muslim75 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslim75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2014 at 2:18pm

Edited by Muslim75 - 31 December 2014 at 11:56am
Muslim75 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslim75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2014 at 2:24pm

Edited by Muslim75 - 31 December 2014 at 11:57am
islamispeace View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2014 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by Muslim75 Muslim75 wrote:

More on the topic of the Sufi when he says "I am Allah":

In the Holy Qur'an:
"(It is better if) Allah and His Messenger is pleased, if they are believers." (not "are pleased", but "is pleased" ; Surah 9, V 62 )

In the Hadiths (Bukhari), Allah Almighty says:

''...till I love him, so I become his sense of hearing with which he hears, and his sense of sight with which he sees, and his hand with which he grips, and his leg with which he walks"

So, now you are misquoting the Holy Quran to spread your ideas of shirk?  I am sure you remember the hadith of the Prophet that anyone who interpret the Quran according to his own whims, let him assume his place in Hell. 

Here is how the verse is really translated:

Sahih International
They swear by Allah to you [Muslims] to satisfy you. But Allah and His Messenger are more worthy for them to satisfy, if they should be believers.

Muhsin Khan
They swear by Allah to you (Muslims) in order to please you, but it is more fitting that they should please Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW), if they are believers.

Pickthall
They swear by Allah to you (Muslims) to please you, but Allah, with His messenger, hath more right that they should please Him if they are believers.

Yusuf Ali
To you they swear by Allah. In order to please you: But it is more fitting that they should please Allah and His Messenger, if they are Believers.

Shakir
They swear to you by Allah that they might please you and, Allah, as well as His Messenger, has a greater right that they should please Him, if they are believers.

There is nothing in this verse to confirm the abhorrent idea of your so-called "Sufi masters" saying "I am Allah".  The Prophet and the Sahabah never said such things.  The fact that you have to resort to misquoting the Quran just goes to show how misguided you are.  In that regard, you are no different than the non-Muslims who spread lies about Islam in order to deceive people.

I urge you to leave behind shirk and embrace true Islam, as practiced by the Prophet and the Sahabah, because on the Day of Judgment, you will have no refuge from Allah (Glorified and Exalted be He).
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2014 at 5:42pm

How do people think it is ok to call another person's belief's 'rubbish'?
Would it be ok for other people to call your beliefs rubbish?

I think there is nothing wrong with presenting differing viewpoints but respect for others should be paramount.

asalaam.

Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
TG12345 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2014 at 5:51pm
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

How do people think it is ok to call another person's belief's 'rubbish'?
Would it be ok for other people to call your beliefs rubbish?

I think there is nothing wrong with presenting differing viewpoints but respect for others should be paramount.

asalaam.

Hi Caringheart,

I agree with you here. In case anyone noticed, about 30-40 minutes ago I wrote a post on this thread, that sarcastically mocks a hadith I am discussing with Islamispeace.

It was on here for a few minutes, until I decided that if I am going to be preaching respect and calling people out on being disrespectful to others' beliefs, I shouldn't be acting like a hypocrite. So I deleted what I wrote.

Edited by TG12345 - 27 September 2014 at 5:57pm
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2014 at 5:15am
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

How do people think it is ok to call another person's belief's 'rubbish'?Would it be ok for other people to call your beliefs rubbish?I think there is nothing wrong with presenting differing viewpoints but respect for others should be paramount.asalaam.

Read the reply of bro Islamispeace for crying out loud.
La Ilaha IllAllah
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic