IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Quran & Sunnah
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How great these verses  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How great these verses

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslim75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How great these verses
    Posted: 06 September 2014 at 3:45am

How great they are, the last two verses of Surah Tawba (Repentance, Surah 9). In them Allah Almighty praises Muhammad (saws):

"Now hath come unto you an Messenger from amongst yourselves: it grieves him that ye should perish: ardently anxious is he over you: to the Believers is he most kind and merciful. But if they turn away, Say: (Allah) sufficeth me: there is no god but He: On Him is my trust,- He the Lord of the Throne (of Glory) Supreme!"
Muslim75 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslim75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2014 at 2:04pm
There is a great deal of knowledge contained in these 2 verses. They are obviously among the greatest verses of the Holy Book, the book of Muhammad (saws) as the great Sahabi Abdullah Ibn Rawaha calls it. Muhammad (saws) said: I am the City of Knowledge and Ali is the door.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic