IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Your advice, please  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Your advice, please

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2005 at 2:30am

Bismillah,

Brother, what help do you seek from this discussion board?  What exactly do you need to receive or accomplish?  What can we do to help you?

OBL's message may be simple, but to kill innocent people is haram.  That is why I hate him along with GB.

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2005 at 3:13am

In this world of techonology we cant trust digital media, they can be edited.

I hope you people still remeber seeing the speech of union.

OBL's tape had many purpose

1) 9-11 happened.

2) People were scared of Al-Queda

3) US went to war, security was put in place in airports in the US, more police and the Patriot act and the homeland security act as well.

4) It's been 3 years since 9-11 and NOTHING ELSE HAS HAPPENED IN THE US, US is out of a recession, things are safer and we're on the offensive. THAT MAKES PEOPLE FEEL SAFER AND PEOPLE ARE NOT EVEN THINKING OF 9-11 OR AL-QUEDA BECAUSE BUSH IN OFFICE HAS BEEFED UP SECURITY AND IT'S ON THE OFFENSIVE THEREFORE PEOPLE FEEL SAFER.

5) Now at election time people are thinking of WHO TO VOTE FOR, people are not worried about 9-11 that much THEN ALL OF SUDDEN Osama Bin Laden shows up on TV saying that he will attack the USA again and that more attacks are COMING IF BUSH gets Re-elected.

6) People start remembering 9-11 all over again and fear AL-Queda, they see Osama saying that if BUSH gets re-elected he will start doing more terrorist act. This is Called REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY. If Osama says: DONT VOTE FOR BUSH OR ELSE. PEOPLE THINK: "Osama wants Kerry to be president BUT in the past 3 years after 9-11 Security has been very tight, we're on the offensive and 3 years after 9-11 things are in great place, we're out of a recession, we have a good job, rates are low, taxes are low AND THE BEST PART is that Security is restored and we're on the offensive to DESTROY the people that want to attack us."

7) Therefore Osama Bin Ladin's tape uses reverse psychology on the American people to VOTE FOR BUSH
free View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote free Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2005 at 5:27am

Confusion existed before I came along

Now they hath humiliated me to the point where I hath been forced to beg

Know that unless thou embrace their particular message thou will not be fed

I am not a violent person, nor into violence will I be led

I simply hath compassion to meet the problems of those whom hath made this pledge

So if thee wish to strip me of mine audacity please remember their pledge

And that alone thine effort hath not led to a peaceful success

free View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote free Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2005 at 5:43am

Herjihad stated:
"OBL's message may be simple, but to kill innocent people is haram. That is why I hate him along with GB."

Where in any of his messages has he told anyone to kill anyone else? I think you have been deceived.

Herjihad stated:
"Brother, what help do you seek from this discussion board? What exactly do you need to receive or accomplish? What can we do to help you?"

I have tried to make this simple, no imam, scholar, or learned person will even give me the time of day, so you as Muslim's have offered me no help. I don't even feel like I belong here because everyone has a problem with me, so you won't even let me be! Unfortunatley I have nowhere else to go, so I have returned because of that glimmer of hope.

You obviously are unable to help me in anyway whatsoever, all I have asked for is to speak to someone whom truly believes in God (and knows of science), because those who disbelieve hate me, and wish for nothing more than to destroy me.

However everyone here seems to think that the system is fair, well I honestly wish you the best, but I am a living example that it is certainly not fair!

free View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote free Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2005 at 6:02am

a_k_mf stated:
"ALL OF SUDDEN Osama Bin Laden shows up on TV saying that he will attack the USA again and that more attacks are COMING IF BUSH gets Re-elected."

He has never said such a thing..... it is a pity you believe all the media states!

Osama Bin Laden:

�The situation at the land of the two Holy places became like a huge volcano at the verge of eruption that would destroy the Kufr and the corruption and its' sources. The explosion at Riyadh and AlKhobar is a warning of this volcanic eruption emerging as a result of the sever oppression, suffering, excessive iniquity, humiliation and poverty.�

Full speech can be found at [http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=1022331]

Sheikh Bin laden shows great wisdom within the words above, for he gracefully explains the source of what you deem is the no-good. At no point is he admitting to ordering any iniquity, rather simply explaining the inevitable results of man made policy.

If you posses any contrary evidence, clear proof he has ordered any terrorism, I will gladly read over that evidence, for a propaganda myth is what I call terrorism.

What he actually said was that it didn't matter who the American public voted in, for both were essentially of the same agenda. Did you know 'Kerry' belonged to the same masonic fraternity (ie the 'skull and cross bones')?

a_k_mf stated:
AND THE BEST PART is that Security is restored and we're on the offensive to DESTROY the people that want to attack us."

No one wants to attack you, but you wish to DESTROY anything that threatens you. If you really think that Al-Qaeda is responsible for every terrorist act that happens in the world, then i feel sorry for you.

In reality even though your Presidnet declared the Iraq war over, do you not recall how easy it was for the Americans to take over? That is because of the military tactics involved, the army dispersed because of the overwhelming power of the initial force. Since then they continued in fighting an occupation, for propaganda purposes the war is over, in reality it has never ceased to be over!    

Can you not perceive that if a person were starving they might steal?

Can you not perceive that crimes done against people creates zeal?

herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2005 at 8:11am

Bismillah,

Salaams Free.  You know, most of the people here are Muslims, and many believe in God, and a few are atheists or agnostics. 

The story you tell of OBL is different, that's true.  And I don't think I will hear any evidence that he is not what he has been portrayed as being.  But ak pointed out that it was just a political scheme to get power for Bush.  And you pointed out that Bush and Kerry are very similar, so maybe the conspiracy was shared in their skull club.  Either way, it is hard to tell the truth.

For me, I just make it clear that whether it is Bush ordering innocent people to be murdered or OBL, I hate them both equally.  So if one of them is innocent of the charges, may Allah, SWT forgive and guide me.  And after I saw the tape of Bush altered so skillfully where they have edited it for him to say in front of Congress that he is pro-death and pro-terrorism et cetera, I really do wonder about the basis of my conviction about OBL and many other things I have "seen" proven on tv and the computer.

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
free View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote free Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2005 at 11:24am

Dear Herjihad,

Thank you for this, I am sure it will go along way in leading to a greater compromise, Insha Allah.

I remember Bush�s words when he intended to invade Iraq - you are either with us, or against � hmmm, if I am against you does that mean I support terrorism? And whenever a nation wishes to take over the world, they have to demonise the other nation, so as not to upset their own!

How many things hath Iesa {SAW} been portrayed as being? This is why I prefer not to judge; especially when there is no evidence I hath seen, I guarantee that you will not find a call to terrorism in any of Bin Laden�s speech, so what is your evidence other than what on the one eye you hath seen?   

Whether your judgement allows you to believe me or not, �Tookie� Williams will testify those of this world do not, you see they hath to play the judge, disbelieving in Resurrection where is the All-Seeing Judge. In ignorance they ever send out the wrong message, that your repentance will in no way be accepted!

If you say this to a person whom is engrossed in sin, would you expect them to stop doing anything?! So don�t isolate people and mock at their sin, the only way to stop this is if we have all forgiven, this is impossible for those whom don�t believe in Resurrection, but without hope of mercy how will they cease their destruction?

free View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote free Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2005 at 11:43am

Dear Khadija,

If I may return to something I hath not covered properly, don�t you see I am I trying to understand their philosophy?

�They also deny they can be out plotted by a Higher Force�; however, that higher force is Allah, not Osama bin Laden or any other human here on earth. �

And how true your comment, an example is the past Prophet�s {SAW}, Moses, Lot, and also Noah � they were all dependent on nought but the Lord, whom destroyed their enemies without a war. I am of the opinion Bush should forget about his law, for he hath a greater enemy - that of the Lord.

I hope this may bring forth ease in your heart, the devil will fall we just hath to keep to our part.         & nbsp;  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
  Share Topic