IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Your advice, please  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Your advice, please

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote free Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2005 at 5:54am

Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullah

Dear rami,

No doubt I hath made mistakes in the past, and no doubt I will make mistakes in the future.

With regards to the changing name issue, Only Allah {SWT} is able to free me from mine transgressions, hence I am sorry if you feel your words were falling upon death ears. I do now feel as though I hath been freed from this transgression, so sorry if mine actions hath caused you problems.

With regards to the statement I said concerning Osama bin Laden, it was insensitive of me to compare you with him! And I will gladly do some more research upon your belief�s.

All I ask in return is that you are aware I hath compromised, for there may well be occasions when I ask of you to compromise.

Kind regards
antony

rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2005 at 6:26am
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

Antony can you do one thing for me, please choose one user name and stick with it and insha allah we can continue from there.

if i may sugest use your name antony, my real name is rami i have no problem with using it.
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
free View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote free Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2005 at 6:30am

Wa alaikum salaam wa rahmatullah
Khadija

Thanks for your post, Alhamdulilah�..

I can see you are very clever, and how you hath understood many of my emotions, and incorporated that understanding into your post in order to help me, and in a sensitive manner - made me feel more welcome and wanted�..

I gratefully accept your gift, and thank you for the time and effort you hath given to helping me.

Maybe one day I will be able to return the caring favour, meantime I hath to deal with the feelings you hath instigated, for sometimes I allow mine self to get too excited, especially when a woman shows me such caring compassion.

Anyway without wishing to be a kill-joy, may I politely mention that I prefer Holy Qur�an, as a pose to Noble Qur�an. This is because �Holy� emphasises the Divine nature of the Qur�an, whereas �Noble� has a greater emphasis toward its creation been of the aristocracy.

Kind regards
antony   

free View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote free Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2005 at 10:57am

rami, please do not tell me to stop changing my username, for you only then to advise me to change it!
free View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote free Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2005 at 12:16pm

Wa alaikum salaam wa rahmatullah
abdulraheem

Please forgive mine rudeness, I do very much appreciate your comment, and would like to personally welcome you to Islamicity forum.

I hope you find your time here to be useful.

kind regards
antony

rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2005 at 7:56pm
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

then will you stick with the user name free?
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8910
  Share Topic