IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Conspiracy Theories
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - could this be true?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

could this be true?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenski70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: could this be true?
    Posted: 27 November 2005 at 9:49pm
OK how about this lets say Al Queda Declares war on America.(they have)and America does the same back. Then invades Afghanistan and drives out the Taliban and Al Queda. They flee to the mountains on the Afghanistan/Pakistan boarder.From their hiding places the remnants sneak attack with small numbers and do minimal damage if any to Americans.seems Muhammad mullah Omar"S boast "they they are all willing to die."only applies to him followers while he and OBL hide.estimates put around 2 thousand tops Al Queda in said area spread out.tens of thousand graduated the camps in Afghanistan so where are they? At the time of the fall of the Taliban common sense would say wherever they are they are heading for the US.suppose the US did something OBL didn't plan for.open another front.Saddam may or may not have been associated with OBL doesn't matter.he's been a thorn in America's side for a decade or so.so lets say America invades Iraq.knowing beforehand the outrage in the Muslim world over the situation.the US removes Saddam and installs democracy.only problem is the locals there are kinda hostile.This is nothing new to the US German civilians hated Americans too.Germany and Iraq are similar in size and population.knowing this and that the area is hostile. at wars end in WWII America had 4 million troops in Germany.after the war 2.5 million.those troops were used to keep the peace and install democracy knowing that it takes at least 2.5 million troops to do a job like this correctly why does Bush only have 100 thousand in Iraq 1/25th of what he needs?simple to prolong the war.as long as US troops remain in Iraq people from all over the Muslim world with travel to Iraq to fight Americans.included in this influx would be graduates from the camps in Afghanistan.sent to Iraq INSTEAD of the US.
Sorry about that turn signal,I must have fallen asleep.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2005 at 11:23pm

I have no idea at all why you keep marking your new posts to me? What have I done to deserve such material? Kindly, address your question to the White House and spare me.

I will be genuinely obliged.

kenski70 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenski70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2005 at 11:33pm
just how am i doing that? never once have i intentionally posted just for you. if thats happening its by mistake.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2005 at 11:50pm

Thanks a lot. No offence meant at all. I am just used to a slightly better thought beyond the mere counts of this and counts of that. Plus, I know the sheer reality that generals, all generals, not just the brash classless American generals, are thugs who were found to be no good at anything else in life and stuffed into pretty uniforms to fool mere fools around them.

I know, a general looks as stupid as he is once we peel his uniform off him.

Edited by Whisper
kenski70 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenski70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2005 at 6:54am
now our generals go to what is called "war college."they learn tactics and strategy there.not just American strategy mind you, strategy used against us too.not many generals in history were as brash as Patton.most of the US strategy comes from him.any way that being said.several generals in Iraq has complained about too few troops.they were relieved of their commands.forced to retire these men know about this subject.they know theres something amiss.why else would the US send an under size force?and keep it that way?the job of policing 30 million people is way too vast for 100 thousand troops.yet Bush isn't listening to his generals they speak out they lose their career.in the last 60 years or so American strategy has changed.kill whoever your fighting, lose none of your own.these generals realize the intentional shortfall of troops but are powerless to do anything about it.these generals also are taught that their men are the most prized weapon they posses.if the mission seems to them like too dangerous to send a bunch of guys. they bomb instead.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2005 at 9:15am
Goodluck! Wonder why they still look, act and behave like utter idiots?

Edited by Whisper
freebird View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freebird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2005 at 4:43am

Originally posted by kenski70 kenski70 wrote:

OK how about this lets say Al Queda Declares war on America.(they have)and America does the same back. Then invades Afghanistan and drives out the Taliban and Al Queda.

Do you remember this one in 1986?

At least 100 people have died after USA planes bombed targets in the Libyan capital, Tripoli, and the Benghazi region.

kenski70 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenski70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2005 at 6:21am

Do you remember this one in 1986?

yes I do sad

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic