IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Islam=One Race=4 the Whole Human Race  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Islam=One Race=4 the Whole Human Race

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
IslamicGirl View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslamicGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Islam=One Race=4 the Whole Human Race
    Posted: 31 March 2005 at 6:07am
nice to read interesting feedback all!
blond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 March 2005 at 12:04pm

I agree with you.

I believe that the atmosphere unites us. We all receive life when we take it in. When we no longer breathe, we do not live. There is only one atmosphere and it is the life of all things on Earth. This is why no one truly dies. The atmosphere never dies. It is equal to saying that we are all truly one. The atmosphere is the soul of the Earth.

This is a universal form of language that transcends philosophy, culture and race.

Edited by blond
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2005 at 11:39pm
I don't agree that any one religion is for the whole world.
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Alwardah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alwardah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2005 at 9:22pm

As Salamu Alaikum

I totally agree with what u are saying.

Muslims must come back to the true teaching of Islam and then and only then will we really experience the true brotherhood of Islam.

�Verily your Lord is quick in punishment; yet He is indeed Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful (Surah Al-An�am 6:165)
"Indeed, we belong to Allah and to Him is our return" (Surah Baqarah 2: 155)
IslamicGirl View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslamicGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 March 2005 at 6:05pm

Salams to my Islamic Brothers and Sisters and non-Muslims who just would like to hear my input on this subject.  I hope this paints a picture of how we as Muslims are suppose to respect all races of the world.

Islam solves problems by culturing people through faith in God, purification of ones soul and preservation of humanity!  Our religion is a comprehensive code of life, that if practiced whole-heartedly may result in human society to zenih of glory.  True Islam wants to acquaint people with the fact that all human beings are offsprings of the same parents (i.e. Adam'is'salam & Eve {Hora}), and that there is no class distinction between individuals.

Being white or black, skin colour can never be the criteria of superiority of one class over the other.  Similarily, difference in languages and speech style cannot upgrade any nation.

The only criterion of collective or individual supremacy is faith and piety... knowledge and wisdom according to Islamic law.

The Holy Qur'an clearly says:

"O people, We created you from male and a female and made you into clans and tribes so that you may know each other.  Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of God is the most pious of you". (Qur'an, 49:13).

The Holy Prophet (s.a.w.w.) said:

"There is no superiority for an Arab over a non-Arab except by piety".  (Ref. Principles of Sociology in Islam, M.I. Husaini, p6).

If people accepted this fact, it will bury indepth differences and controversies and a form a feeling of fraternity in them.  Hence, this system resulting in eradicating of enmity at family, international and universal and at all levels.

The goal of my discussion is to guide individuals here towards practicing the principles of Sociology in Islam, this may knit, also, benefit them in their mutual social maintenance and dealing of cordial relations.  This benefit in every walk of life is a vital subject itself.

I can go on about this subject, but I won't go into much details.. however if anybody would like to add to my post, please feel free.. I am looking forward to your responses.

Allah Hafiz!

Edited by IslamicGirl
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic