IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Africa
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Anybody live in Africa?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anybody live in Africa?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
Author
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2008 at 6:55am
I understand there is a Kenyan community in San Diego, California.
Imani View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2008 at 11:06am
salam rukia.
i am completely behind your relocation.
don't be afraid to go to US. There ar many muslims there.
To tell you the truth, thier way of worship is even stronger than some muslims who live in Saudi Arabia.
Look for them and you will surely meet them.
most of my family members live there and they do not have any problem whatsoever.
Good luck.
"But those who believe and do righteous deeds are the best of all creatures."(surah98:7)
peace for all peace for the nation. To Allah indeed we are to return. SALAM
Akhe Abdullah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Akhe Abdullah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2008 at 8:31pm
Originally posted by Imani Imani wrote:

salam rukia.
i am completely behind your relocation.

don't be afraid to go to US. There ar many muslims there.

To tell you the truth, thier way of worship is even stronger than some muslims who live in Saudi Arabia.

Look for them and you will surely meet them.

most of my family members live there and they do not have any problem whatsoever.

Good luck.
Is this really true?There are alot Muslims from there who dislike the U.S (for obvious reason of course)but for the most part there are actually more Muslims living here than over there(Middle East).
Imani View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Imani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 November 2008 at 11:10am
of cause it is true. As an Islamic country you expect almost all the people to be muslims. But this is not so. they are muslims by name and by birth but not by faith.
"But those who believe and do righteous deeds are the best of all creatures."(surah98:7)
peace for all peace for the nation. To Allah indeed we are to return. SALAM
sabrina View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sabrina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:35am
i am from south africa grew up in zim
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic