IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Africa
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Anybody live in Africa?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Anybody live in Africa?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tarq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2007 at 11:26pm

Assalmualikum,

I was born in Libya North Africa. I have been in Canada since 1978.

Do not forget your Dowa to Muslim Ummah.

Neima Abduljeli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Neima Abduljeli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 March 2007 at 6:56am

Aselamu Aleykum Werahmetulahi Weberkatuh

Bismilah Alhamdulilah Aselatu Weselamu Ala Seyidina Wenebiyina Muhamedin We Ala Alihi Wesehbihi Weselim

Yes,  I am from Africa- Ethiopia. But seems you are asking from Mars not from the so called earth.Big smile I think you can see the map. It is located in East Africa. I went out of Africa to India, and Bangladesh just for Exposure Visit to see Successful Non governmental organizations and to have managent training for voluntary agencies. Other than that I lived in Africa for the last 36 years.  Does it surprise you I thought you will be surprised.  Ethiopia is the firs to accept Islam including her King. the Prophet (Saws) said to Jafer, Ousman and othe Sahabah who wanted to migrate to go to Ethiopian in which there is a  just king who accepts foreigners and give them shelter.  So they came to Ethiopia and the Quraishi Mushrik followed them and asked the king to give their hands. The story continues. Ethiopia is a more than 50% Muslim country.  Poletically it is the Island of the chrstians since it is surrounded by Muslim and pagan countries. Muslim-Somalia, Dijibouti and sudan and pagans at that time all African countries who didn't accept Islam. (Before 150 years-the existing chrstian African countries are the result of Colonization ).  Insha-Allah the face of Ethiopia will be changed with in a short period of time.  Now we have a better situation from that of 15 to 150 years.

In the northern part of Ethiopia (Tigray Region) there is a cemetry of the Sahabah and the king whose name is Ahmedel Nejashi or Ashama. You know the king was converted to Islam and when he died Aresul SAWS prayed Selatel Ghaib (Prayer for the deceased in a far away place)

Hope I answered your question.

Weselamu Aleykum werahmetulahi weberkatuh. 

shaheed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaheed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2007 at 3:03am

Assalamu alaykum,

My name is Yasir born raised and living in Sudan

wat is ur point

Anas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 May 2007 at 7:03pm
I am from Ghana but I have been living in the United States for some time now.
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 May 2007 at 3:37am

I neither lived nor in Africa,but my heart is in Africa...

UmmAmara View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote UmmAmara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2007 at 7:39am

Originally posted by aus aus wrote:

im from Kenya,Mombasa city,east africa!

Am from Mombasa also.Which part?

Acquisition of knowledge requires a great deal of patience and hardwork.
infomagination View Drop Down
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote infomagination Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2007 at 12:03am

Salaams

Born and raised in South Africa...

shaheed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaheed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2007 at 5:13am

HI,

ANY BODY FROM SUDAN???????

PLZ WRITE TO ME: [email protected]

Shaheed.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic