IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Assalamu A’alaykum from Isra’eel  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Assalamu A’alaykum from Isra’eel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Isra'eel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Assalamu A’alaykum from Isra’eel
    Posted: 24 November 2005 at 4:26pm

I am happy to be here and I hope that my posts will be beneficial for anyone. I will write more about myself and my revert story later on, unless there is a specific section where I can do it.

May Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala guide you to the truth and to understanding and purify your intentions. May Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala make the best of your deeds the last one, the best of your life the end of it and the best of your days the Day of Resurrection. May Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala make your souls come out of your bodies like water flows out of a jar, smoothly.

I am a Muslim without label; however, I follow the Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet and the Ijma' of the Sahaba and the way of the righteous salaf and khalaf scholars and fuqahaa'. Mainly, I follow the Shafi'ee school of thought.

Salam

Dayem View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 November 2005 at 5:52pm

WELCOME!!!

Hope u like ur stay here,

Regards,Dayem.

"the mooslims! they're heeere!"
LOONWATCH.COM
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2005 at 10:04am
Alaykum Selam Brother,welcome to islamicity webboard i wish you good days inside from my deep heart...take care....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic