IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reviews - Media > Radio, TV & Film
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - September tapes  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

September tapes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenski70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: September tapes
    Posted: 24 November 2005 at 10:50am
Of you really want to know what is behind this "war on terror" want to know the mindset of americans and why they back  these wars? watch the "September tapes." its a real story shot by an American who went to Afghanistan as an independent journalist in sept.2002.against the wishes of his family and Friends and goverment.he wanted answers so he took along his camcorder.the tapes were found by northern alliance troops on the Pakistan boarder.and they are real.
Sorry about that turn signal,I must have fallen asleep.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 December 2005 at 6:42pm
northern alliance troops on the Pakistan boarder.

what were they doing on the pakistani border?
kenski70 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenski70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2005 at 5:49am
Did you watch it? If you had you would need to ask this question.
kenski70 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenski70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2005 at 1:22pm
any way it might be hard for people to rent this movie in alot of countries so I will tell you.this guy is from New York city.after the sept.11 attacks he fell into depression.and sold everything he owned.got together with 2 of his Muslim Friends one was Afghan.and against the wishes of his gov. and his family went to Afghanistan to film a documentary. while he was there he found the locals distrusting of him and his motives but he did get some people to talk to him.a police officer in Kabul directs them to a bounty hunter.this bounty hunter wants OBL and since this was 3 days after tora bora there was a huge chance to get OBL as he was heading for the boarder.the bounty hunter ditches them leaving them stranded.so they estimate the direction and head that way.in the night Al Queda riders gallops through their camp and kill the Afghan Friend.in the distance they hear more gunfire.and assume its the bounty hunter ambushing OBL.having sat through the bounty hunters plans. and seeing the maps they head for the only escape route OBL could take.no less than 20 riders on horseback ride right at them in the dark.and a gunfight ensues.they had an AK-47 provided by the bounty hunter.the other Friend is killed and our new yorker is taken prisoner.too bad he didn't speak or understand their language.they took him in a cave and taped him with his own camcorder.they are talking on radios.and tell the voice on the other side they have an American.the voice says "hold him till i get there."right then a bomb dropped from a US plane rocks the cave.2 of the 5 holding him flee.the other 3 are disoriented.you can hear over the radio the speaker asking if the sheik is alright.the American wiggles out of his bonds and decks the nearest Jihadist.picking up his AK-47 kills all 3 then kills the other 2 who came back.he then walks out of the cave but before he does he mounts the camera on a rock.lays down his rifle and walks in machine gun fire.the tape ends.the last scene was him looking into the camera talking to his wife.saying "I'm going to Afghanistan to find answers,maybe i will find the answer as to why they took you away from me Sarah."right before the credits there was a recording.it was his wife Sarah on her cell phone.saying how much she loved him.Sarah was a passenger on United flight 77. too bad this guy didn't speak the language or he would have known OBL was close and not committed suicide and fought it out instead. The tapes and camcorder were found by northern alliance troops.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic