IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - What  is the Anti-Christ in Islam  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What is the Anti-Christ in Islam

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2014 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Greetings islamispeace,

Sorry you don't understand.
Muslims also have the concept of higher jihad... or a higher law to govern over the lower.

asalaam,
CH

You're the one who doesn't understand.  The "higher jihad" entails fighting one's inclinations to sinful behavior.  Muslims do not forsake the law for the "higher jihad".  It goes hand in hand with it.  The success of the "higher jihad" is incumbent upon obeying Allah (Glorified and Exalted be He) and that means obeying His Laws.
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2014 at 10:08pm
3:93 All food was lawful unto the Children of Israel, save that which Israel forbade himself, (in days) before the Torah was revealed. Say: Produce the Torah and read it (unto us) if ye are truthful.

Isn't this an example of how laws of men encroached on the Law of God?
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
islamispeace View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote islamispeace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2014 at 10:22am
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

3:93 All food was lawful unto the Children of Israel, save that which Israel forbade himself, (in days) before the Torah was revealed. Say: Produce the Torah and read it (unto us) if ye are truthful.

Isn't this an example of how laws of men encroached on the Law of God?

Um, no.  This is referring to the prophet Jacob (peace be upon him), who had forbidden himself some of the lawful food for a specific reason.  The scholars are unsure if it was because he was ill or because he abstained because he did not like those foods.  However, what is certain is that this food was not prohibited but later on, the Jews wrongly considered them prohibited for themselves as well.  This verse does not say that there are no dietary restrictions in the Law of Allah (Glorified and Exalted be He).  There definitely are, as other verses make clear.
Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds. (Surat al-Anaam: 162)

Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 January 2015 at 6:47pm
"The Mahdi will make a peace agreement with the Jews and the West for 7 years. The reign of Mahdi lasts 7 years, in which he establishes Islam"

Do muslims not realize that this fits perfectly the description in the Biblical scriptures of the anti-Christ?

Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic