IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Conspiracy Theories
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - another conspiracy theory  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

another conspiracy theory

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenski70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: another conspiracy theory
    Posted: 22 November 2005 at 2:51am
many Christians believe this too.there was this fallen angel named Lucifer.he caused man to sin.in the old times sins were paid for in blood through sacrifices.god promised a messiah to atone for the sins of man rendering the sacrifice practice obsolete.god willed Jesus into existence he didn't come down and father him.he was the son of god because god willed his birth with no father. Christ bore the sins of all of man when this sinless person was killed.this put Lucifer at a disadvantage.Christ even went to hell for 3 days why?so those who believe in him wouldn't have to themselves.the end times are described well in revelations.even down to Lucifer's demise.Lucifer knows his fate is sealed.how can he change it?he needs to eliminate his enemies but who are they?easy the Christians and Jews are named specifically as his foes.so how can you eliminate them?first he'd need someone to carry out his plan.so being an angel he appears to Mohammad and tells him that he is in fact Gabriel(a LIE)he drops a new religion on this guy and tells him he is a prophet.being around a long time means that Lucifer is well aware of the Jewish laws so he gives these laws over to Muhammad.gives him some false information and whammo a new religion that hates the first two.and is committed to eliminating both of them and forcing their followers to conform. if Islam succeeds to overtake the whole world.Satan(Lucifer)believes he can avert Armageddon.
Sorry about that turn signal,I must have fallen asleep.
voiceoftawheed View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote voiceoftawheed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2005 at 10:56am
Initially I didn't want to post a reply to this. But, then i thought i should advise you something.

Please read the original Bible (which has been corrupted long ago by paul. ). If not found, please read the gospel of Barnabas.

Please read the hebrew version of Old Testament (which has been obliterated by then churches).

Please ask any honest Christian cleric why Barnabas was departed from paul.

Please follwo the links below:

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/02299a.htm

http://www.muhammad.net/biblelp/

...and there are so many. If you want to know the truth, search for it.
kenski70 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenski70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2005 at 11:15am
Gospel of Barnabas?the only Barnabas Ive ever heard of the one that pilot set free instead of Christ.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2005 at 11:24am
Brother Alam even some shrinks don't touch certain cases. You are really kind in responding to the poor chap.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2005 at 12:48pm
Originally posted by kenski70 kenski70 wrote:

many Christians believe this too.there was this fallen angel named Lucifer.he caused man to sin.in the old times sins were paid for in blood through sacrifices.god promised a messiah to atone for the sins of man rendering the sacrifice practice obsolete.god willed Jesus into existence he didn't come down and father him.he was the son of god because god willed his birth with no father.�Christ bore the sins of all of man when this sinless person was killed.this put Lucifer at a disadvantage.Christ even went to hell for 3 days why?so those who believe in him wouldn't have to themselves.the end times are described well in revelations.even down to Lucifer's demise.Lucifer knows his fate is sealed.how can he change it?he needs to eliminate his enemies but who are they?easy the Christians and Jews are named specifically as his foes.so how can you eliminate them?first he'd need someone to carry out his plan.so being an angel he appears to Mohammad and tells him that he is in fact Gabriel(a LIE)he drops a new religion on this guy and tells him he is a prophet.being around a long time means that Lucifer is well aware of the Jewish laws so he gives these laws over to Muhammad.gives him some false information and whammo a new religion that hates the first two.and is committed to eliminating both of them and forcing their followers to conform. if Islam succeeds to overtake the whole world.Satan(Lucifer)believes he can avert Armageddon.

Why will God let his only son die?, why will he put him in pain?. God put Jesus in hell? . If I was God and people killed my only "child", I will make hell break loose on them.

Maybe he (lucifer)came to paul when we was writing his bible?

Edited by ak_m_f
Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2005 at 1:49pm
Why do i get the impression that alot of muslims use The Massiah as a way to tackle christians instead of believing in him? Al Maseeh Isa ibnu Maryam(The Massiah Jesus Son of Mary) is the word of Allah, His messenger and the only sent one or messenger that is called Al Maseeh, the word maseeh has a connection to the proverb "masaha" "to wipe away/off" "to rub clean" and in this characteristic is where the truth of The Massiah lays. He did not die but was taken up to Allah. And our prophet Muhammed said that no one can believe in him if they do not believe in The Massiah. The only thing that some "christians" do wrong is take him and his mother as deities to be worshipped, and their saying he is His son because The God is The Creator and not the conceiver and does not have any partner wether female or other. Allah says in the koran that those who follow the massiah will be victorious over the disbelievers untill the day of resurection. So believe in all His prophets and Messengers and do not let your rivalery make you do injustice to any of His sent ones(messengers).

Edited by Community
Servetus View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Servetus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2005 at 3:52pm

Originally posted by kenski70 kenski70 wrote:

... Lucifer knows his fate is sealed.how can he change it?he needs to eliminate his enemies but who are they?easy the Christians and Jews are named specifically as his foes.so how can you eliminate them?first...

Plan B.  Eliminate the enemies (i.e., Christians and Jews) by forcing them to live together beneath a single roof and to discuss their doctrinal differences .

Servetus

kenski70 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenski70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2005 at 9:59pm

Why will God let his only son die?, why will he put him in pain?. God put Jesus in hell? . If I was God and people killed my only "child", I will make hell break loose on them.

Maybe he (Lucifer)came to Paul when we was writing his bible?

Jesus's last words were "Eli,Eli, Lama Sabachthani?" my god my god why have thou forsaken me? Christ was the promised messiah.his sole purpose for being born was to die.to die and give men the ability to atone for our sins.his suffering was not deserved ours is he paid the price for the wages of sin on behalf of all men.that was his reason to be here. while they were nailing him to the cross Christ said"forgive them father for they know not what they do."

Matt 27:54 now when the centurion,and they that were with him,watching Jesus,saw the earthquake,and those things that were done,they feared greatly,saying truly this was the son of god.

Matt 27:62-66 Now the next day that followed the day of preparation,the chief priests and Pharisees came together unto Pilate.63 saying sir we remember that that deceiver said while he was yet alive that after 3 days i will rise again.64 command therefor that the sepulcher be made sure until the third day,lest his disciples come by night,and steal him away and say unto the people,he has risen from the dead.65 Pilate said unto them ye have your watch:go your way and make it as sure as you can.66 so they went and made the sepulcher sure,sealing the stone and setting a guard.

Matt 28:1-6 in the end of the Sabbath as it began to dawn  to wards the first day of the week,came Mary Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulcher.2 and behold there was a great earthquake:for the angel of the lord descended from heaven and came and rolled back the stone from the door and sat upon it.3 his countenance was like lightning,his raiment white as snow.4and for fear of him the keepers did shake and became as dead men.5 and the angel answered the women.fear ye not for i know you seek Jesus which was crucified.6 he is not here:for he is risen,as he said.come see the place where the lord lay.

so much for faking his death.he rose from the dead in front of guards!and i doubt that was Satan Paul ran into when he wrote the new testament.why??Paul's job at the time Christ appeared to him was to hunt down and kill Christians.just as Satan would want.why would Satan use Paul's voice against himself when Paul originally was on Satan's side.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic