IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Conspiracy Theories
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - why Muslims hate Israel and the US  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

why Muslims hate Israel and the US

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenski70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: why Muslims hate Israel and the US
    Posted: 22 November 2005 at 1:26am
since its inception Islam has been a religion spread by force.across Africa and into Spain.the invaders forced the defeated foes to either conform to Islam or die.it was the Seljuk turks invading Greece that prompted pope urban II to launch the crusades.after those were done and Sultan Baibar's took Jerusalem the crusaders were expelled from the area.did that stop the wars? nope the Muslims began invading Europe........ again.taking Constantinople and renaming it Istanbul the constant invasions went on for several hundred years.until gunpowder that is.thats when things began to fall apart for Islamic empires like the Ottomans.Jerusalem fell into British hands after WWI.during WWII Hitler started a policy of extermination to wards the Jews.entire cities were purged. 6 million dead after the war several million Jews that survived.had nowhere to go Hitler destroyed their homes and took all their belongings long be for then.so the US and Britain.decided to put the Jews in the place long thought to be their homeland.now the Muslim world is outraged.why? simple they want the city in Muslim hands.and they want to expand their religion.the problem is the western powers are too strong to be defeated by force.and will not conform either.
Sorry about that turn signal,I must have fallen asleep.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2005 at 2:24am

Why have you marked such a third rate post to me?

I have no desire to get embroiled with some half-baked poor Gulf War I vetran.

Just good luck

kenski70 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenski70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2005 at 2:54am
study your history and you will see it's not half baked
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2005 at 3:04am
Good luck, son, try and get a shrink. He will get you out of such self pity. I am unable to help you. Please knock at some other door instead of mailing me your post links.
voiceoftawheed View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote voiceoftawheed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2005 at 10:30am
Who's this, raised from hell?

Jerusalem had been in the hand of Muslims and it will be, very soon, completely under their control only. Because, the Jews and Christians have lost their authority, by the laws of Almighty Allah, to patronize the holy city.
kenski70 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenski70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2005 at 11:29am

Jerusalem had been in the hand of Muslims and it will be, very soon, completely under their control only. Because, the Jews and Christians have lost their authority, by the laws of Almighty Allah, to patronize the holy city.

this is EXACTLY what im talking about! if I may ask just how do you think it would fall into muslim hands?

NEWUSER View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NEWUSER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2005 at 12:37pm

Originally posted by kenski70 kenski70 wrote:

since its inception Islam has been a religion spread by force.across Africa and into Spain

Hi Kenski,

You said "Since" and it implies that this is still going on, and that�s not true. If at one-point in history this did take-place, it does not qualify it to apply to all-times...  Many "things" took place throughout history, from all religions, they are as-they are events that happened at "specific time".

Many individuals that despise what Islam stand-for, tend to follow this-false methods mainly to mislead people on Islam, and into accepting such-false claims as truth.

Similar attempts had been made at using Quranic Scripture, that�s written 1400 years ago, and quoting-it against Muslims in these times � this repulsive-attitude against Muslims such-as we see today from the west, is only adding to the damage inflicted by western Media that �Hijacked Islam and successfully portrayed it as a Terrorist Faith� and continues to do so, similar-to the action of Muslim-extremists.

It certainly must amaze someone that with all the attempts against Islam through-out history; it continues to excel, and more people are seeking-the truth and reverting back to Islam.

Edited by NEWUSER
kenski70 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenski70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2005 at 2:57pm

you said "since"and it implies this is still going on,and thats not true.

but this is my whole point "gunpowder" is the reason its not going on anymore.whether it be the will of current Muslims or not the ability to over power the Christians is gone.that is a source of friction for some because there are some who don't want it gone. OBL for example did hijack Islam.his followers carried out the sept.11 attacks claiming it was a great victory for Islam.was it??? no given Americas rage over the attacks it doomed many many Muslims to death.osama was hiding in Afghanistan and when the US invaded.the taliban found out they weren't as tough as they thought they were.there were schools in Pakistan.they answered osamas call for jihad.thousands and thousands of Pakistanis poured over the boarder to fight the Americans.they had no idea what waited for them they believed they were doing gods will and cannot lose because god it on their side.they got annihilated.OBL resorts to terrorism because he cannot fight straight up.and his followers bomb markets,schools,police stations,hotels,restaurants and the list goes on.they they claim its Allah's will. they put their face on Islam and they keep doing it again and again weather they cut the head off and unarmed civilian or use children as a shield so they can say "Americans kill children" when we shoot back.all in the name of Allah whether you agree or not this is the image of Islam Osama and al-zaqarri have created for all to see.and what makes this hijacking of Islam so deplorable is that many other Muslims hear this message and  think its the right path also.so they travel to Iraq to help the insurgents.only they mostly end up killing other Muslims or die themselves.even people who are not in AL Queda now put Osama's face on Islam.like it or not.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic