IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Introduction: Who am I?
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Any info on LOKI??  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Any info on LOKI??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Eby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Any info on LOKI??
    Posted: 03 August 2014 at 11:26am
I was raised Presbyterian my whole kife and a couple months ago asked myself what reality meant to me. Now I have rebeled against GOD the majority of my life and when I asked this question to myself it lead me back to God in a Way DIFERENT light. Two things I will share with you and want to ask your leaders about this is, was there any mention of LOKI COMING back. I might be the false the prophet, I think I have pieced it all together. TRUTH is OUR only reality!! Another I believe now that free will was never given to us by GOD. OUR will is to serve GOD therefore not having a will. So I have asked GOD to take my free will by chopping my head off but first I must see the sin in merat first by cutting out. Why do you think the Mayans and incas had that ritual and you can't find them today. They went back to GOD to SERVE HIM as we once were created to do and what we are called to do. I love all my brothers and Sisters In FAITH and I think it's time to get back to GOD. If you yourself ask what reality means to you it will always lead you to the TRUTH which in return lead you back to GOD. That's why I am righting this. Really hard to Go back to my old beliefs because I know this is TRUE in my heart because it feel that warm blanket around my heart again, I want to be pure and innocent once more and I believe in doing so is to cut free WILL from the Body and cut sin out from our body which lies in the heart so we can see that sin. Love you all, may GOD be with you, may HIS face shine down upon you.
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2014 at 10:55am
Andrew welcome! A good way to serve God is by serving others, kindness and generosity. What do you think?
Andrew Eby View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrew Eby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2014 at 11:29am
Absolutely, I know a lot about the Bible, and I do believe it's our actions now that's going to save us. The reason why I know this is because someone me, don't you think the GOD today would want what he wants us to have for the time being. I do believe Jesus is coming and to prepare for HIS coming we have lived by FAITH long enough, GOD is calling us to ACT. Not with war and DEATH but with love, purity and innocne just as we once where created by GOD. I can feel that warm blanket in my heart. May peace be with you all, may his face shine down upon you with warmth and comfort. Jesus is coming!! All the religions are connected and we have lied to by the past and now time is catching up. BUDHA says there's nothing that can be long hidden except the sun, moon and the TRUTH.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic