IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Conspiracy Theories
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Rank the Killers  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rank the Killers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote voiceoftawheed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rank the Killers
    Posted: 21 November 2005 at 8:10am
Assalamualaikum,

Hi Brothers and Sisters,

Can you please rank the killers in terms of number of persons killed by them or they have been involved directly or indirectly?

The names to be considered are:

HITLER, NAPOLEON, OSAMA BIN LADEN, BUSH.

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2005 at 8:38am

Hitler killing 6 million jews is a propaganda
voiceoftawheed View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote voiceoftawheed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2005 at 8:46am
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2005 at 9:39am

Hitler killing 6 million jews is a propaganda

Go back and stand in that corner! You are not supposed to say that. In fact, we must have this number ingrained in us by law. If you say that, you can be prosecuted and sent to jail. SellMan RushDie can bark filth at Rasool Allah and the entire west protects hims, awards him.

Great religious F R E E D O M

Sana khaan e Taqdees e Maghreb kahan hain?

Yaar zara Hazrat e Community ko bhi jagao,

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2005 at 9:44am

In fact, at one stage, specially, after that Tasleem of Bangla Desh wrote a similar book, it was circulating that the best recipe for direct immigration to the west - and be treated as an immediate 9 star VIP - with a hotel room with the best view - was to write a book of this sort.

I foregt her name, that Somali woman in Holland, she bacame an MP!!

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2005 at 9:45am
Brother, you forgot to add Churchill in the list.
voiceoftawheed View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote voiceoftawheed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2005 at 10:18am
Brother, you forgot to add Churchill in the list.

Oh, yes. The list is open to all for any modification.
Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2005 at 10:36am

I understand Jews are not well liked by many Muslims.  But, please Brothers, have some respect for those who were killed in the Holocaust.  It was not just Jews who suffered because of the Nazi's.  I invite you to tour the Holocaust museum or go to Aushwitz yourself.  Innocent women and babes were killed for the crime of being born Jewish.  This is not something that is funny. 

How would you feel that if in 60 years, the victims in Fallujah or the Kurds gased by Saddam were made fun of as you are doing to those who died in the Holocaust?  Or those that say the muslims in Bosnia were not victims of a genocide?  You'd be so mad you couldn't see straight.  I personally know survivors of the camps and my husband's best friend a Polish Catholic, lost family in the Holocaust, he was one of the UN soldiers who had to bury the victims of the Bosnian genocide.  He was the man who had to disarm the bombs left by serbians in the mass graves.  I'm sure he would love to argue with you about how funny genocide is.

I lost alot of respect today for ak_m_f and Whisper....the callousness of your hearts is appauling.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic