IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Conspiracy Theories
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Rank the Killers  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Rank the Killers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2005 at 2:54am
ak_m_f
You are not just an engineer! Great post!
Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2005 at 8:39am

Finkelstein begins by pointing out that the Nazi persecution of the Jews is in fact historically neutral; it can just as well be used to criticise Israel and to support it, and the fact that it is used to support the zionist state is a deliberate strategy. He points to particular dogmas of the "holocaust framework": that the Nazi persecution of the Jews is a categorically unique event, and that "it marks the climax of an irrational, eternal Gentile hatred of Jews". Both of these, he points out, draw on important strands of zionist thought, and do not figure in any holocaust discourse before 1967. Most modern holocaust literature, he shows, is spurious, fraudulent and politically motivated. Among others, he is particularly scathing of Elie Wiesel, the "survivor-priest" of zionism and the holocaust. Finkelstein also goes beyond simply exposing the holocaust industry to discuss its impact on contemporary Jewry, as well as its utility for zionism, for example in its deliberate linking of Nazism and Arab opposition to zionism.

http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/Jews_Nazi_Germany.htm

I don't know about you.  But, I find being classified as Sub-human as being more than neutral persecution. 

And as for this Finkelstein.  I know a woman named Helen Segall who was a survivor.  She has her tattoo and her memories, she DOES NOT have her Family......Why, they were marched into Gas Chambers or shot?  This is not neutral persecution. 

Have you ever read any of the educational materials that were used for the Hitler Youth?????  Have you ever set down and listened to the speeches given by Hitler????  You're in Canada, you have to have the History Channel.  Sit down and watch for a few weeks. 

Rent Schindler's list, The Pianist or Escape from Sobibor.

Perhaps not exactly 6 million were killed maybe it was closer to 5.7 or 4.5, but I'm quite sure that the figures are not off by 5 million.  Do you have any idea how ridiculous of an error that is.  Considering the lists of KNOW dead are far higher than that. 

This is absurd that you would think that its a Jewish conspiracy.  That's what caused the Holocaust in the first place, blaming a grand conspiracy on a people.  I urge you to come to the States and go to Washington DC, get tickets for the Museum, talk to the veterans that liberated the camps.  Read something esle than an anti Israeli newspaper. 

To deny the numbers of dead from the Holocaust is just as bad as the fact nobody cares that an estimated 12 million died under Lenin and Stalin.  These crimes need to be aired and beat into the psyches of every child in the world.  That way there is a righteous idignation when something like Bosnia or Kosovo happens.  Or the Kurdish exterminations by Saddam....or hell..."the war on Islam" that the East keeps saying the west is on. 

The Crusades, the Holocaust, the Inquisition....the Russian Purges.  These are the greatest crimes in history and if we stopped and learned from our mistakes then maybe, just maybe, there wouldn't have been a holocaust and then Israel would have never been created and the world wouldn't be at each other's throats again over a little patch of ground in the Eastern Mediterranean.

kenski70 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenski70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2005 at 11:46am
One of my Muslim friends and I exchange DVDs often.he recently borrowed "Chandlers list." lets just say he was stunned.not just by what happened he was also stunned by the fact it was a true story. and whats more he's seen evil just like that.he was scheduled to be executed by Saddam's secret police himself.American troops freed him in the first gulf war.
Sorry about that turn signal,I must have fallen asleep.
kenski70 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenski70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2005 at 12:20pm

OK time to rank the killers in order of number of people killed.i will stick to the original list.

1 Hitler. 6 million Jews just a drop in the bucket.WWII left 54 million dead 12 million in Russia alone.don't let the numbers fool ya though 22 million of the dead were Chinese killed by Hitlers ally Japan.

2 Napoleon.noted as a brilliant tactician.his endless conquests all over Europe and Africa killed millions.just not as many as Hitler.

3 George Bush unlike the two before him Bush's country was attacked first. Bush used the American mindset that had been in place since America's inception."Don't tread on me." after The sept 11 attacks(which mostly targeted civilians) rage was the mindset of America once attacked America will strike out against whoever they see as the responsible party.in this case all those who celebrated and cheered.

4 Osama bin Ladin.this guy is a wannabe he didn't lead any nation like the others before him on this list.he has no real army to kill in the large numbers the others could.only the sept 11 attacks.put this guy onto the list.this guy is by far the most foolish.first of all Americans don't cower into a ball when we get sneak attacked it enrages us instead.If Osama had done his homework he would have known this.or he could have asked the Japanese or Spanish if attacking is a good idea.Osama's followers didn't just hijack some planes.they hijacked a religion and put their face on it.and every time they do something like bomb a market or a police station or cut the head off of an unarmed civilian.they claim their religion gives them the authority.again putting their own face on that religion.and when members see Americans fighting against thees people in say Afghanistan or Iraq they consider this an attack against followers of their religion.hijack successful!even the followers of that faith put Osama's face on that religion.

Sorry about that turn signal,I must have fallen asleep.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2005 at 6:39am
Sorry guys enjoy yourself. I am bowing out of this thread now taken over bu Kinksi Junkies.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic