IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Need advices  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Need advices

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Nusfa View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nusfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need advices
    Posted: 06 August 2014 at 9:15am
Jazakallahu khairan kaseerah!
Where can I find professional help for this?

Edited by Nusfa - 06 August 2014 at 9:16am
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 August 2014 at 4:03am
I can see two choices that you can make but I think you should seek professional help regarding your situation.

1) You have to accept what has happened and continue living as you are now living and you must make small sacrifices such as controlling your jealousy and accepting the times that he is away from you when he is with her. You must accept your current life as fate and make these sacrifices for the sake of your children even if this life makes you unhappy.

2) If the above situation becomes unbearable then you must seek divorce because it is a Mercy from Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala. It is very easy to say divorce but one must realise the consequences of it.

Then at the end of the no matter what anybody advise you must follow your heart because this is your life and only you know what is best for you and the children.

Patience is a virtue and pray to Allah Subhana Wa Ta#ala that He guides you to life that is happy and pleasing to Him.

Salaam
La Ilaha IllAllah
Nusfa View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nusfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2014 at 11:16am
Thank you for your kind advice. He tries to keep us facilitated. But my problem is I can't overcome my pain and every time he goes to the other house. I will be sick and inactive and in pain. How do I overcome all this. These again causes conflict between us. I can't think of leaving him because of my kids. I can't provide them a life which they can have with their father. My husband thinks I am the root cause of all evil since I am not being patient. I want to be but how? I do everything to keep myself busy with my job read Quran n prayers and am active trying to learn n spread Islam through social media sites. But whatever I do deep down the pain never goes and it pops up every now and then ruining all my patience and sacrifices. Pls advice.
Jazakallahu khair
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2014 at 7:05am
Asalaamu Alaikum

From what you have written here it seems that you and the children are neglected. Ask him straight if he wants you and the children or if you and the children are a burden. You have a right to be happy and he should be providing for you and your children. You have the right to be happy and if you are not, then you must DO something about it. Living an unhappily married life is the greatest of pains.
La Ilaha IllAllah
Nusfa View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nusfa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2014 at 8:00pm
I am a first wife indian living in Jeddah n my husband married a saudi lady after 12 yrs of my marraige with 2 sons n 2 daughters from him. She is now his sponsor Kafeela and he runs a business on her name with 50- 50 partnership between them. So basically as if I am useless to him and just a homemaker or maid for his kids. I am not allowed to interfere in any of his matters. Now it's almost ten years. But still neither my pain subsides nor am I able to take care of my family. I am working and spend my own money on my expenses as I don't want to burden him with my problems. He has 2 daughters from her. I am practically alone here as all my relatives are in india and the day he doesn't come to my house I am so inactive that I can't even cook or eat. My kids are facing psychological problems due to all these. Please help me get out of this mess.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic