IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Masturbatin  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Masturbatin

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mehak123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Masturbatin
    Posted: 30 July 2014 at 7:58pm
I don't know how but I have been into this habit since I was 12 years old and now I can't seem to leave it. Sometimes I do it thrice a day but regret it afterwards. I don't really know if its right or wrong or healthy or unhealthy. Require Guidance on this Topic.
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2014 at 4:33am
There is a Hadith of the Prophet (SalAllahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) in which he says that people are born with different levels of sexual desires (sex drive).

Sexual pleasure outside of marriage is forbidden.

The cure is to pray, fast and make du'a. Read the Qur'an every day and try to know what Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala is saying to mankind. Read the Hadiths so that you get to know the religion better.

In Shaa Allah all this will be sorted if you try to have a pure heart and when you get married.
La Ilaha IllAllah
Mehak123 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mehak123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2014 at 7:59am
Jazak Allah Smile
But one more thing, every one is doing such things these days so what about them and can you prove if this is wrong from the Ahadith or Quranic sayings anything at all?

Edited by Mehak123 - 03 August 2014 at 8:00am
semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2014 at 11:21pm
Keep busy with a a lot of activities so your energy will be absorb by the activity. There is a suggestion that to avoid doing that, don't go to your bedroom till you are very tired, or you have something important to do.

Try whatever work best for you, against masturbation is forbidden, majority people doing that doesn't make it it's permissible.

===
Al-'Asr (The Time) 

103:1 (Y. Ali) By (the Token of) Time (through the ages),

103:2 (Y. Ali) Verily Man is in loss,

103:3 (Y. Ali) Except such as have Faith, and do righteous deeds, and (join together) in the mutual teaching of Truth, and of Patience and Constancy.
====

The word "Except" will have implication as "minority",  for example "Population of African countries are black EXCEPT, some in South Africa".

So be ready you will be minority if you try to avoid the bad things, such as drinking alcohol, masturbation, extra marital dating etc.

Edited by semar - 03 August 2014 at 11:40pm
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 August 2014 at 6:59am
Originally posted by Mehak123 Mehak123 wrote:

Jazak Allah�[IMG]smileys/smiley1.gif" align="absmiddle" alt="Smile" />But one more thing, every one is doing such things these days so what about them and can you prove if this is wrong from the Ahadith or Quranic sayings anything at all?

Yes many Muslims are doing it because they are so far away from Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala. REad the Qur'an and the Hadiths and do plenty of Dhikr and dua.

Sahih International

Say, "Come, I will recite what your Lord has prohibited to you. [He commands] that you not associate anything with Him, and to parents, good treatment, and do not kill your children out of poverty; We will provide for you and them. And do not approach immoralities - what is apparent of them and what is concealed.] And do not kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed] except by [legal] right. This has He instructed you that you may use reason."
6:151

Edited by Abu Loren - 04 August 2014 at 7:00am
La Ilaha IllAllah
lady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2014 at 7:38pm
Besides what is mentioned islamically of why you should not masterbate, you should google what will happen to you if you masterbate often. As a nurse, people come to me with all kinds of problems, and I had several people who complained about their husbands not..... because he masterbate too much before marriage.

Edited by lady - 16 August 2014 at 7:53pm
awan_angel View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote awan_angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 October 2014 at 8:53pm
Salam,,
My friends and I have talked about this issue before. We discuss how this habit will only gives negative effect. So, it's better if we use our time for something useful rather than doing this. Attending some forum, read Quran, and do fasting will help us distract our mind from thinking unnecessary things.

I hope you can overcome this habit sister. :)
Salam,
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic