IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - However you Twist, Distort & Disinform  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

However you Twist, Distort & Disinform

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2005 at 2:05pm

Originally posted by voiceoftawheed voiceoftawheed wrote:

'Brother Alam, they are all illegitimate offsprings of the British Raj now adopted by Uncle Sam. We know whose interest they will serve whether Saddam was a threat or not.'

My dear brother Sasha,

I know their flaws and faults. But let us not say anything disgracefull about the Arabs. Because, Rasulullah (SAW) had been loving them and this was his warning that, he who disdains the Arabs will not get the sifarish at the day of Jdgement.

what is sifarish?

And what does the koran tell us about the arabs?

b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2005 at 1:55pm
"Most Iraqis are indifferent to the political timetable imposed by the occupiers - from the nominal handover of sovereignty to the bizarre three months of sectarian and ethnic wrangling about the interim government and the declaration of a "yes" vote on the draft constitution by Condoleezza Rice within hours of the ballot boxes closing. They think the whole process is intended to divert their attention from the main issues: the occupation, corruption, pillaging of Iraq's resources, and the interim government's failure on human rights."

===============

None of this takes into account the pillaging and raping of Iraq by Saddam and his henchmen...interesting that...how CAN that possibly be objective?
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2005 at 1:48pm
"Faced with US torture, killing and collective punishment of civilians, support for the Iraqi resistance is growing"
==================

Come on Sasha: This is so much 
twisting and interpretation itself..

Do you really think that the 20,000 Shi'as slaughtered by these murderers are now going to join with them to 'drive' out those who drove out the million man murderer?

What the 'insurgency' is growing among those who supported Saddam to begin with?  OK...
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2005 at 12:26pm

Brother, I have a genuine love of the Arab. I understand them firsthand from the days when my father was an advisor to King Idrees Sinussi of Libya. They are just an absolutely beautiful lot who have been painted in bad colours by our Colonialist lot.

I was just mentioning the hand-picked few who have been placed to rule these men of the the sand dunes - to the advantage of the imperialist thugs.

voiceoftawheed View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote voiceoftawheed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2005 at 10:01am
'Brother Alam, they are all illegitimate offsprings of the British Raj now adopted by Uncle Sam. We know whose interest they will serve whether Saddam was a threat or not.'

My dear brother Sasha,

I know their flaws and faults. But let us not say anything disgracefull about the Arabs. Because, Rasulullah (SAW) had been loving them and this was his warning that, he who disdains the Arabs will not get the sifarish at the day of Jdgement.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2005 at 9:33am

You are one hundred and twenty three percent on the spot, ak_m_f

Brother Alam, they are all illegitimate offsprings of the British Raj now adopted by Uncle Sam. We know whose interest they will serve whether Saddam was a threat or not.

You well know who this lot was when they were spotted for their spinelessness. 

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2005 at 9:25am

My opinion absolutely doesn't matter

Dukhtar'em, every saleh (just) person's opinion counts, specially your's. You may not know, but you hold the aura of an extremely noble soul. Do we all hold you in such respect just for nothing?

voiceoftawheed View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote voiceoftawheed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2005 at 9:00am
'The biggest muslim country Saudi Arabia has given 10 air bases to USA.

Stop blaming Western countries and look at your-self

Why did the middle-east countries kept quiet when Iraq was getting bombed?'

Because they were afraid of Saddam Hussein and his aggressive nature. So, by that time, they have only considered the security of their own land. If any day Saddam would have attacked Saudi they couldn't resist with their own limited forces.This is also true that, despite having a lot of wealth they have always been driven or guided by the US infulences.

Allah knows the best, and He is no doubtly capable of saving His faithfuls.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic