IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Conspiracy Theories
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Who is a greater Terrorist  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Who is a greater Terrorist

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote voiceoftawheed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Who is a greater Terrorist
    Posted: 19 November 2005 at 11:06pm
Assalam-u-Alaikum,

Hi Brothers & Sisters,

I would like to know your opinion about who can be considered as a great terrorist of the current time, between Osama and Mr. Bush?

S.M.Alam

Pls see the topic: 'why and what is terrorism'

Edited by voiceoftawheed
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2005 at 1:49am

B'Khuda, braderem, you would not have to phrase this question if you were in Spain. Ninety three percent believe that Bush is actually the terrorista, OBL has just been blamed for it.

On this board, our two or three typical Amreekis will start singing the 9/11 song as if there were no songs hummed before that and the Universe was created on that day.

We are never sure what our Resident Profet Hazarat Professor Community will say since he has twisted to read Amreeka as Ameerka after a few years of good practise at twisting each ayaat to suit Ala Hazrat Bush nd the Neo Con Agenda.

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2005 at 3:10am

I dont know what to believe any more, was it OBL? CIA? Bush ? who the hell did 9/11 !!
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2005 at 3:21am
Could you, kindly, lodge your question in some other thread? If you fail to work out please ask someone what this string is about.
voiceoftawheed View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote voiceoftawheed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2005 at 3:37am

Exactly my dear brother, Sasha. I believe, not only in Spain but the Muslims and other intllectual persons almost all over the world has got the same idea.

I don't understand, some people who believe to have a liberal point of view speak in favour of America that whatever it's doing is just perfect. Are they blind of the events that have been taking place for quite a long time through out the globe?

You see, how agressive the America has turned into. Sitting high on the power the rulers of the US has become fascinated and overwhelmed. They don't mind trampling down the civilizations that come in its way.

The so called Professor Community should feel ashamed of twisting the holy aayahs in favour of the power hunger, dehumanized creature Bush.

You know, Mr. Bush has recently rejected the calls in the US congress  for the withdrawl of forces from Iraq, saying they would 'stay in the fight.' "We will fight the terrorists in Iraq and we will stay in the fight untill we have achieved the victory our brave troops have faught and bled for," Bush said in advance excerpts from a speech scheduled to be delivered on Saturday to the US troops at Osan Air Base in South Korea. He is still not satisfied with the amount of blood he has sucked out from the bodies of the Iraqis.

In this context I would like to mention the prophecy of our beloved Rasulullah (SAW) that, towards the end of human civilization, Muslims would be obsessed to such an extent that they would almost become extinct. There will be several Muslims but with no Imaan left. By this time, Hazrat Mehdi (AW) would appear to organize and lead the Muslims to achieve the ultimate goal; and the whole world will come under his governance.

'May the most Benevolent Allah shower his mercy upon us and keep us under His favour.'

Edited by voiceoftawheed
Groupie
Groupie
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote voiceoftawheed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2005 at 3:42am
'Could you, kindly, lodge your question in some other thread? If you fail to work out please ask someone what this string is about.'

I didn't get you. What u r suggesting.
Groupie
Groupie
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote voiceoftawheed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2005 at 4:17am
ak_m_f wrote:
"People who worry that nuclear weaponry will one day fall in the hands of the Arabs, fail to realize that the Islamic bomb has been dropped already, it fell the day MUHAMMED(pbuh) was born"

Yes Ali, you have rightly said. I am agree with you more than 100%.

The entire Western world is spending sleepless nights in fear of the Muslim country's obtaining nuclear weapon.

Fools..., don't you know, your fear is the very result of that explosion that had already been taken place more than 1400 years ago. More miserable days are yet ahead of you (non-believers).

'Oh Rehman-ur-Raheem, please keep us in the correct path showed by Your Friend Rasul (SAW).'
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2005 at 4:18am
I didn't get you. What u r suggesting.
Brother that was an advice to our brother ak_m_f
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic