IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Conspiracy Theories
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Who is a greater Terrorist  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Who is a greater Terrorist

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenski70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2005 at 8:42am
Bush wasn't responsible for the 3-11 attacks Al Queda was.whose in charge of them..................?
Sorry about that turn signal,I must have fallen asleep.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2005 at 10:10am
Well, if you say so, but we believe it to be different here. Ever been to Spain? Or, are we just talking as a sheer Amreekan?
lorne View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lorne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 December 2005 at 9:30pm

There's evidence that Bush and his cronies blew up the towers. look into it at infowars.com

Also, We americans put Saddam in power to screw with the iranians, saddam would still be in power if he would've remembered who signed his paychecks. and yes, rummy, bush and the rest of them had no problem with him before 9/11.

voiceoftawheed View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote voiceoftawheed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2005 at 8:49am
kenski70 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kenski70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2005 at 12:45pm

Also, We americans put Saddam in power to screw with the iranians, saddam would still be in power if he would've remembered who signed his paychecks. and yes, rummy, bush and the rest of them had no problem with him before 9/11.

what? Did you sleep through your history classes? And also been asleep for the last 12 years? Saddam came to power while the Shah was ruling Iran.the shah was (unfortunately for him)an American ally and not particularly a nice guy but was an ally.You happen to notice the No Fly zones over Iraq over all of the 90s? 9-11 was in 2001 so yes Saddam was a problem before 9-11.Now if you had put the invasion of Kuwait instead of 9-11.you'd be right. 

Sorry about that turn signal,I must have fallen asleep.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2005 at 2:37pm

Did you sleep through your history classes?

Which history? The one made in the USA - some Holywood scripts type history!

Learn to talk with the educated lot and behave at least as almost human sometimes if you want to talk to us.

lorne View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lorne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 December 2005 at 2:49pm

I learned of it in a college class on American Government. Our American govt has also assasinated south american leaders and caused great disorder in that area of the world as well. Don't get me wrong, I love my country but I love the Constitution and the Bill of Rights even more. and this administration and many before it have been no friends of those sacred documents.

Originally posted by kenski70 kenski70 wrote:

what? Did you sleep through your history classes? And also been asleep for the last 12 years? Saddam came to power while the Shah was ruling Iran.the shah was (unfortunately for him)an American ally and not particularly a nice guy but was an ally.You happen to notice the No Fly zones over Iraq over all of the 90s? 9-11 was in 2001 so yes Saddam was a problem before 9-11.Now if you had put the invasion of Kuwait instead of 9-11.you'd be right. 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic